EMS ROLL CALL! 4/2 - 4/16

Zage

In-Game Name: Maverick

Callsign: LT-4

Why do you like EMS: The reason why I want to stay is because I’m becoming a lifeguard irl and the family that is EMS teaches me stuff that I’m already learning in training. But also the family, GL itself has done so much to me and there’s been the highs and lows but I’ve always enjoyed every bit of playing on that server from the very first time I joined to today. And I want to pursue this family and I always want to be in that album of the family and history of EMS.

What Could Make EMS Better: N/A

Posted for Maverick due to issues of forums not working, and not having complete time to fix it. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

In-Game Name- Rich

Rank- Lpara 

Callsign- LPA-1

Why You like EMS- because I do in irl and it’s pretty fun to do something on here that I do irl. Plus the people in ems are super chill and it’s overall a great department to be part of. 

What Could Make EMS Better- I enjoy everything about it, usually if there is a suggestion I just bring it up to the supervisors so.

PD Major, EMS Captain

In-Game Name- Smith 

Rank- Paramedic 

Why You like EMS- it's a great department with amazing command who understand that people get busy so they help them out as much as possible 

What Could Make EMS Better- I cant think of much

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

In-Game Name- Jake

Rank-  EMR

Callsign-  FO-1

Why You like EMS-  It's nice to just chill and revive people

What Could Make EMS Better- N/A

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant