Why You like EMS-

What Could Make EMS Better-

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

In-Game Name- TheJayden

Rank- Paramedic

Callsign- PA-1

Why You like EMS- I like the roleplay aspect of it.

What Could Make EMS Better- Activity mainly

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

In-Game Name: Lucifer Whitemane

Call-sign: LMT-8

Why You like EMS: I like EMS because simply you save the lives of others and you gain that sense of joy that you saved someones life; pretty heroic and very honorable career. This one of the main reason why I wanted to become an EMS because it just truly brings out the character on saving lives. A bonus is that everyone loves EMS due to what they do by providing medical treatment to the public, and even just having someone who truly cherishes those whom need medical assistance. Overall, I just see EMS as a way to feel the motive, well-being, caringness (totally a word) and synergy in yourself and for others.

What Could Make EMS Better: Honestly, more in-game medical trainings and activity is all I would say; perhaps more paperwork for the Enlisted such as a patient medical record would be a nice addition.

Edited by Elteragxo
Edit

In-Game Name-Burboon

Rank-EMT

Callsign-fO2

Why You like EMS-its really fun and relaxing thing to just wind down and do! Plus i get to drive a big wee woo car that's fun to,also EMS is a pretty essential thing!

What Could Make EMS Better-more vehicles,as well as activity!

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

In-Game Name - Sion

Rank - Assistant Chief

Callsign - CX3

Why You like EMS -It something fun to hop on and not have the stress of messing up , also fun to talk to people and get to know em better

What Could Make EMS Better - More active medics

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

In-Game Name- alpha 

Rank- EMR

Callsign- FO-7

Why You like EMS- it’s a fun thing to do 

What Could Make EMS Better- N/A

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

In-Game Name- Masterson 

Rank- CPT  

Callsign- CM3 

Why You like EMS- I love the rp, and being able to ride around with my friends. Also pretty calm

What Could Make EMS Better- I guess mabye more organized when there's more EMS on. Instead of having like 3 ems go to the same 1 man down call when theres 4 others

Signature.png

In-Game Name-  Dropperlemon

Rank-  Advanced Emergency Medical 

Callsign-  SMF-3

Why You like EMS- I love RP'ing with the cops and civ's when they have a situation and i love everyone in the EMS community 

What Could Make EMS Better- Activity and driving mostly

In-Game Name- Niko Bellic

Rank- Captain

Callsign- CN-1

Why You like EMS- I love the variation of things you find yourself dealing with. It adds a lot more to the experience of PRP because you aren't getting robbed or shot at but can still experience so much.

What Could Make EMS Better- More activity from the Medics

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

In-Game Name-Rocco Rex

Rank-Deputy

Callsign-DZ2

Why You like EMS-Awesome department, critical to other deps/jobs functioning well, adds realism and RP

What Could Make EMS Better-Life flight helicopter

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

In-Game Name: Ender

Call-sign: LT-5

Why You like EMS: Roster, Roster, Roster, and ummmm... roster

What Could Make EMS Better: N/A

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

In-Game Name- Derick

Rank- EMR

Callsign- FO-1

Why You like EMS-  I like EMS because of the RP it adds to the server and its very enjoyable overall.

What Could Make EMS Better- N/A

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |