Farquad's Ban Appeal- Denied

Farquad

Farquad's Ban Appeal Poll:  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be unbanned from PoliceRP?

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: fat jesus

Ingame Name:  Farquad

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:91524860

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: @Snarlax

Reason for Ban: SMT Diss/LTAP

Dispute: I was banned back in July, the ban was for SMT Diss/LTAP. I was making fun of Snar because as SMT he does not get payed. Looking back on my decisions and what I have said that day, I realize that it was extremely immature of me, and stupid, and there is no excuse for this kind of behavior on the server. I would like to formally apologize to Snar for what I had said on that day. Another reason for my ban, was because I had LTAP'd, I left the server thinking I could evade my ban, which was a foolish idea, because it only ends up making things worse for you in the long run. I understand that this ban appeal will probably be mass denied/ looked over. But I would like to say that the Server Management Team spends hours making sure that the server is as perfect as it can be for the players. They also spend time making sure that the server is playable for everyone. I have really enjoyed my time playing the server prior to my ban, and I have always had an exceptional time playing the server, so @Snarlax obviously did not deserve what I said to him, and again I apologize for this. In conclusion, I have really enjoyed my time playing the server, and I apologize for what I said to Snar on that day, and if I make a return to the server I will put my time forth to making suggestions for the server, helping new players, and try to expand my experience on the server by joining new departments, and also I plan on starting a new family on the server. I have wanted to buy the job bundle so I can finally play as Bus Driver as well. I can't change my actions from the past, but I hope I can change my reputation on the server, if I am unbanned by enacting the previous articles, which I mentioned earlier in the appeal.

-SUPPORT

Not trying to be disrespectful but Matthew did say in your denial of the last appeal that you could wait longer. Not to mention this was denied yesterday.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Not trying to be disrespectful but Matthew did say in your denial of the last appeal that you could wait longer. Not to mention this was denied yesterday.

I know this, but It has nearly been a year, as it was in june, and once it hits 1 year, you can not appeal bans anymore. This is why I wrote an appeal with more effort, It seems as if you did not even take the time to read the appeal, and instead referred to my previous appeal.

Edited by Farquad

Fair enough. Im not sure it will yield anything. But I wish you the best of luck. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||