Taco Bell Job - Denied

Killer.

What you want to see? -  I want to see like a taco bell job / Worker and maybe a manager job but at least a worker

Why should we add it? -  For More RP, like people can actually go there and RP 

What are the advantages of having this? - We can get more RP onto the server and if possible maybe add food that they can spawn in similar to drug dealers can spawn in drugs, but its just food 

Who is it mainly for? - People That Want To RP

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=585793005 - Something like that Maybe?

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/- Support

I dont think a specific job is needed, what alot of people do is go on a different non rp job and just change there job name and name and work in it.

I do think some fort of food addon would be a nice addition, maybe not this one in particular but of some sorts to actualy enchance RP and use of it.

• Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+ Support 

Be good to use Taco Bell More for More RP Purposes, don't rarely often see many people using it for RP and would be good and interesting a food/fast food addon so its the job like the drug dealer where he sells drugs but for the Taco Bell Owner Job can be able to sell food n drinks to eat and maybe possibly heal ur HP with it maybe? aha

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

No one will probably use this job after a week lol...

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor