SCP-049 Amnestics Test

Lore Name: Dwayne
SCP: SCP-049 

Question / Idea: What will happen if I give 049 amnestics, Will he lose his memory?
Background Research: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity that resembles that of a medieval plague doctor. 049 is general cooperative with foundation staff, but becomes irritated when in the presence of 'the pestilence.' 049 will then proceed to 'cure' anyone determined to have the pestilence.
Hypothesis: My hypothesis is that SCP-049 will lose most of his memory not all but most.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 

During the test I gave 049 Class A amnestics I then asked him does he remember anything from today and from your last test subject or from the past he was confused where he was and he did remember his last test subject but he seemed to forget everything else.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The Class A amnestics.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes It Was

Grade:F (25%)
Test Quality: Sub Standard
Lore: 10/20
I don't really understand this test log other than the fact that you tried amnesticizing 049 when you really shouldn't have

Creativity: 0/20
This is not creative and it doesn't help the foundation in any way at all

Presentation: 0/20
This test log is kinda hard to read and it doesn't really look good at all to be honest

Writing: 15/40
Test log is way too short and you could have spent more time on this and you didn't really do the format properly

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT