General shaggy’s resignation.

Halo

Hey all, I never expected to do this.

While I do love to hop on the server a lot, a lot of things has been happening within my life. I want to thank you all for being there for me. For when I absolutely hurt the most. However important life things are happening right now.

The times we laughed, the times we giggled. I truly love y’all.

I wish you all good luck in your endeavors, however I will say for some people.

Hotshot- Even though we didn’t interact much, I kind of looked up to you. We may have not done much, we may have not done a lot, but I look up to you and hope one day we can interact again.

Maverick- Grand General! Great for you man! You’ll be my successor, please do be there for the people like how I was.

Arson- You’ll be one of my good friends I met, and I’ll never forget the jokes we made.

Badaim- I loved the time when I was Purge, I hope I could if I ever come back be one of the first battalions I come back in.

You- Yes you, the reader. You and like many others are what inspired me to be here, thank you for making my days. I care about y’all and hope y’all have a great day. Please take care you all, you may be someone I know or not know.

If you’d like to stay in contact with me still my discord is Halo#9703, as I don’t mind some friend request.

Last time, thank you for being there for me. I hope you all have a great day.

Have a good one Shaggy, stay safe!

Edited by Hobbs

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

spacer.png

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Adam. locked this topic