1. What is your Ingame Name:  Asterisk

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:29671304

3. Rank:   Medic/RFM

4. Time on server:   1 week

5. Total strikes ever received:  0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   1

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Blarg, Rock

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I think Im fit for ACM becuase I know the whole layout of the site by heart and is able to respond within a 40 seconds and I know the SOP's for medical vary well im also in mtf so I have combat experience and im and very kind guy who is loyal and willing to abide by any roles and listen to higher ups without any complaints and thats why i should be a ACM

Edited by asteriskmonkey

if you're your a better dipshit than the other one you are the best man in my book

MTF Nu7 RCT/CI RND SVR

PENDING

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

ACCEPTED

Your ACM application was accepted! Please ensure you're familiar with the rules of ACMs. If you have any questions please ask me!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN