Sign in to follow this  
Farquad

Farquad's Ban Appeal- Denied

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: la4che

Ingame Name: Farquad  (or la4che)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91524860

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: SMT Diss/LTAP

Dispute:   I really regret what I have said to Snar, and if you are reading this Snar you have my sincerest apologies for the dissing. Furthermore, I really enjoy playing the server and miss having fun on the server. Most police RP servers are boring, but this one actually has good mods. If I am unbanned I would like to say that nothing like this would ever happen again on my behalf. If I get back I will make sure to read the motd weekly, to make sure on any new updates (and to generally refresh on it). 

-support

should not diss SMT and dont ltap not to metion not the best effort 

|Ex PD LT| Ex DS MSGT| Ex senior mod|

Imperial-RP High Command: General|Teamspeak Support: Support I

@Matthew This is your call obviously, but I dont see any effort here. Usually the SMT diss has to be pretty bad to make them leave before their ban.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Manager

"Gaminglight. A continuously developing community, with limitless possibilities. We strive to make our servers better, and your roleplaying experience the most enjoyable." - Gaminglight Management

"tomorrow we will run faster, stretch our arms further . . . And one fine morning—  “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” - The Great Gatsby

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato

We hope you enjoy Gaminglight!

Denied

I feel you could wait longer and put way more effort in to your appeal if you really want to come back. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor