• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Jinzan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510504745

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord 1LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes 67USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: Since Feb almost every day for 3 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I Know some lore such as basic timeline lore and planets and species and i plan to research all I can to find out all the lore I need to know for gm and further. (A accuse to watch the movies more)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: because I have fun helping with events such as being an actor in an event and I would love to make events for others not just act. I also believe I am creative and could make some new and fun events for players. And I believe I could be a help on the community in helping get more activity in players specially in certain battalions by hosting mini event and training opportunities to keep people busy and always have something for players to do.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I have been on this server for some time and can be very serious when need be but is open to fun like fun events and I have never received warns and I think i am known for being trustworthy in the community and try my best to help out in the community. I follow rules and am respectful to all players and always try to help in any way I can by helping someone fix a bug they are dealing with or showing them around the ship.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Not too familiar but can probably Learn ULX pretty fast. I know commands that I see used a lot with game masters so I am sure figuring it out will be a breeze.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Not really this will be my first time being a game master is excepted. And I am willing to give it my all to show I am a right pick.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Ideas I think of for on ship really depends on the time if it is a busy part of the day I would do say an ISB agent with info entering the ISD and bringing a Jedi with other Rebellion in the ship. If it was a calm low amount of people I would do something fun like A MafiaSneaking on the ISD and Messing with battalions and stealing money and Info. Ideas that come to mind for an off-ship would be going to check out a planet we haven't been to for a while and finding a sleeper base loaded with turrets and rebel with rebellion leaders and we would have to capture the leaders and get info.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (player name) (weapon) and !give ^ (weapon name) (for self )

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yep !model (player name) (model) And !model ^ (model) for myself

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by jinzan7683
Needed to fix something’s that I found wrong

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

25 minutes ago, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Good guy
  • Respectful

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 4/3/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ricky( . Y . )Sticky said:

+Support 

+Super Active

+Dedicated to the Server 

+Respectable 

+Helpful 

Overall Jinzan would be a great GM I feel like he has alot he could bring to the server

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• BadAim locked this topic