Should Frosty be a TMOD?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Frosty be a TMOD?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ST GLDTRN LCPL Frosty 1590

What is your steam name?: Ethanness46

What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121116998

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a staff member on two DarkRP servers. (GarnetGaming and SinfulRP)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of March.

What date did you make your forums account? March 31st, 2020. (Tried making it earlier, but Steam Login has been buggy.)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? Yes, I have purchased the Apprentice rank alongside the Royal Guard job.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been in a few sits due to many minges coming on the server and ruining the experience for everyone around them. They act like a plague and spread their negativity to everyone around them. I have loved this server to death the moment I started playing at the beginning of this month due to how lovely and welcoming this community is. Seeing how the staff handle the situations like this so professionally, it inspired me to the point where I wanted to help out as well. I hope to bring people on this server the comfort and the mindset that the staff will help them out if they need it. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start out by kindly asking them to stop cursing. If they do not stop, I will gag/mute them until they calm down to the point of speaking rationally. If they still insist on not listening, I would still attempt to reason with them and explain how they were in the wrong for Mass RDMing. If further punishment is needed other than a warn or a jail, I would call upon a higher up (I.E Admin+). 

ST RTL COL JESTIE

+/-

+/- I've never meet or even seen you as an ST on the server & I work alongside Bakka alot as we organize SIMS.

- Little effort in application as well as the MASS RDM situation, if you read the Staff Handbook you should have been able to organized a better plan.

+ I do like your reason though but it does need bit more detail.

- When asked if you've staffed before you said yes but didnt explain your role or even why you left.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

2 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

+/-

+/- I've never meet or even seen you as an ST on the server & I work alongside Bakka alot as we organize SIMS.

- Little effort in application as well as the MASS RDM situation, if you read the Staff Handbook you should have been able to organized a better plan.

- When asked if you've staffed before you said yes but didnt explain your role or even why you left.

5 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

+/-

you're thinking about the wrong person. I don't believe I've met you before. You may have me confused for the Apprentice Frost.

ST RTL COL JESTIE

11 minutes ago, Monaco said:

+Support
+I've met him before and I can say he is a good candidate for staff.
+Active
+Mature
+Chill

**THERE ARE TWO FROSTY'S, KEEP THAT IN MIND**

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/31/2020 at 6:00 PM, Ethanness46 said:

you're thinking about the wrong person. I don't believe I've met you before. You may have me confused for the Apprentice Frost.

I believe that to be untrue seeing as I've been on the server longer and other reasons. I also have rarely seen you on but the few times I have, have been positive interactions so +support.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 3/31/2020 at 12:48 PM, [GL] Ahegao said:

+/-

Luci said It right

-SF VICE MARSHAL OMEGA

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 3/31/2020 at 6:25 PM, Monaco said:

+Support
+I've met him before and I can say he is a good candidate for staff.
+Active
+Mature
+Chill

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support

+Previous experience with Gmod Staffing

+Active, respected member of the community

+Decent app, thanks for the compliments 😄

+/- Mixed community feedback

+/-Last question needs some work, don't immediately assume they are in the wrong without getting evidence, and you should have described what you would warn them for. I did appreciate that you knew you would need to speak to a higher staff member about banning, though!

Good luck!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif