MTF Job Pack Update suggestion - Accepted

[GL] M-2033

What do you want to see?: An update to the MTF Job Pack due to the Stealth op getting his primary ability removed and making him essentially useless, and update Tau-5 to be more lore friendly

Name of Job: MTF Tau 5 Clone

Replacement Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/tfa_kz_helghast_assault.mdl

Job Description: Same

Replacement Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_an94 tfa_csgo_xm1014 tfa_csgo_revolver tfa_csgo_frag tfa_csgo_smoke m9k_sticky_grenade tfa_nmrih_sledge weapon_cuff_elastic weapon_m9

Key Card level: 3

Job Salary: Same 

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: Same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): The model is on the server/ The model chosen is to make our Tau 5 more accurate to lore

Name of Job: MTF Beta-7 Trooper

Job Model (Model Paths): models/arachnit/residentevil7/notahero/characters/umbrella_soldier/umbrella_soldier_player.mdl

Job Description: Mobile Task Force Beta-7 specializes in the acquisition and containment of anomalies exhibiting extreme biological, chemical, or radiological hazards as well as the rapid containment and cleanup of areas affected by such anomalies. This includes the planning and deployment of contingencies for wide-area or pandemic spread of anomalous disease agents or other contagious phenomena. Purchase the MTF Job Pack to play.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_m14sp tfa_csgo_fiveseven tfa_csgo_frag tfa_csgo_smoke tfa_nmrih_machete weapon_m9 weapon_cuff_elastic

Key card level: 3

Job Salary:

Job HP: 100

Job Armor: 115

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): This job would assist Hazardous Materials Researchers and guard 008/ the model is in the game/ Replaces Stealth Operative

Edited by [GL] M-2033

4 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Please don't use my custom job model

^^ also isnt task force Sigma-66 already a CC?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

he referenced it in the suggestion. so yeah

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

7 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

it is, however it is inactive and nobody uses it

12 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Please don't use my custom job model

Sorry i did not know it was your custom job model, i will use something different.