Add Level 3 Keycard Slots To Training Rooms. - Accepted

Creamey

With the new map update, I have noticed that the Security Bunks have lost their keycard slot. Because of this, Security Trainees have been getting out of bunks and roaming through LCZ. To fix this, I suggest that Training Rooms across all branches be given a level 3 keycard slot so that only Trainers and other responsible personnel are able to access the doors and prevent this problem from happening.

Edited by CreameyCheesey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

3 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support.

The security bunks training room specifically should have a level 3 keypad, and the bunks should ALSO have a keypad, but a level 2 one. 

++++++++ Support. Something that needs to be added.

• Like 1

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

3 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support.

The security bunks training room specifically should have a level 3 keypad, and the bunks should ALSO have a keypad, but a level 2 one. 

I think the bunks needs a lvl 1 because I believe 912 still spawns there?

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 minutes ago, Rektify said:

I think the bunks needs a lvl 1 because I believe 912 still spawns there?

Yes, you're 100% right, woops. Level 3 on the training room, level 1 on the bunks. 

Edited by Sinnik

1. Format

2. +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support, and please do the same for UTIL Trainee spawn, just with a LVL2 keycard instead.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

14 hours ago, Sinnik said:

The security bunks training room specifically should have a level 3 keypad, and the bunks should ALSO have a keypad, but a level 1* one. 

We had tried putting keycard scanners on the trainee door and the main bunk door before we released the map 

We couldnt get i lt to fully work (if it worked at all) for both sides 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

We had tried putting keycard scanners on the trainee door and the main bunk door before we released the map 

What do you mean? These are the same scanners as before are they not? What's different?

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

7 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Ooh... That's unfortunate. Guess we gotta do without then.

Edited by Sinnik

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

What do you mean? These are the same scanners as before are they not? What's different?

Thats a great question seems to be something with the door we spent about 30 minutes before giving up

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."