1. 1. Should I be TS support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Rocco Rex/IC COM 1138 Boss

Steam Name: [GL] Rocco Rex

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yup. Admin on IRP and PRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Whenever online, many, many hours a day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

TS support is a very important role since pretty much all branches from PRP and IRP (and I assume other servers) utilize it heavily. Not only is TS support important for the branches, but TS staff is also quite important in order to prevent raiders/minges in TS, which we have seen an uptick in recently. In game I love  being staff because it allows me to help the players and community, it is the same reason why I want to be TS support. TS is the gateway to many opportunities in game, such as in PRP where you must join and rank up in PD to apply for any other gov jobs, but to get trained for PD you must have TS, and often times that takes quite a while for new people, especially late at night or during times of high volume. I want to do more for GL, and joining TS support is the next step.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Im always active and, as proven by my IRP and PRP admin ranks, I am mature and trusted to handle all sorts of situations

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Introduce myself and ask what I can do for them

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yup

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Huge +support

- Active in ts and forums 

- Good app

- nice guy

Good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

-Active in TS
-Mature
-Good Guy
-Good Application
-Good at Staff

Good Luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+ Support

• Basically always in TeamSpeak
  • Mature 
  • Knows the rules
  • Nice guy
  • Nice Application

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently I forgot to +1 this..... so uh +1

Good luck.

+Support
-Good Staff member
-Good Application

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• 2 weeks later...