Forum Diplomat?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. BadAIm for Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Purge Commander BadAim / BadAim

Steam Name: [GL]BadAimSam

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81238702

Are you a Senior Moderator+?: Yes, I am an Admin on IMP-RP.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?:  622.

How often are you online on the forums?: Daily.

What timezone are you in?: CST.

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?: I want to join the forum diplomat team to further increase the team's numbers, and because I believe with my frequent activity on the forums, I would be a great addition to the team. I get on the forums almost every day, and I regularly check every section of the forums so I am able to get a better idea of what it's like on those communities, so forgetting to moderate a specific section of the forums wouldn't be an issue with me. I also want to join the team so that I can have a better understanding of what each staff member and division member is going through, and I believe getting to know the members of the forum diplomat team would allow me to do this.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how? I would consider myself to have good judgment due to my outstanding record as a staff member on both SCP-RP and IMP-RP. I had received staff of the month once on SCP-RP, and throughout my entire staffing career across Gaminglight, I am yet to receive a single staff report, legitimate or illegitimate (To my knowledge).

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?:  I would delete their messages, ban them for one day from the forums, and send them a private message explaining why they were banned that also directs them to whichever server they were banned from's Ban appeal section.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif