Should I donate?

Hau

Will there be a discount for VIP+ like a spring sale? I am not in the best situation because I am not a grown-up yet but I have enough for it. Just wondering if it is worth it or should I wait for a discount.

Hau you doing 

Uh well its not that much to start with, the sales usually are 10-25% off so id say just go ahead and go for it.

There will maybe be a Easter sale I don't entirely remember but my above point stands.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager

There probably not be a Spring Sale but buying VIP+ is worth it. You can get so many things such as VIP Thief, FBI, VIP Printers and a lot more.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 3/30/2020 at 3:59 PM, Sir Willy said:

possibly because if you enjoy the server, you would want to support and keep it running. 

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 3/30/2020 at 8:36 AM, zoomzoom6918 said:

Will there be a discount for VIP+ like a spring sale? I am not in the best situation because I am not a grown-up yet but I have enough for it. Just wondering if it is worth it or should I wait for a discount.

There is right now!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

The main reason you should donate is because you want to see this community continue to strive and grow. Although the rank is a plus no argument.

Your favorite user rank Cree

Give me some feedback 🙂

The reason people do donate is to gain a more of an expirenece an such as enhance the community in a way but the management staff deals with that charge how they see fit

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic