boris blacklist from security

Big Bad Boris

date 30/03/2020

name boris

reason one report of peggu 

reason why should unblacklisted ;ithink i should be unblacklisted forbecause i know im a bit of a minge but i dont like people who simp over girls that a really annoying and like to complain about things and gets away for it and i dont get away with it because im a boy peggu went into gate b and as a ofc and she lied saying that mini said she can go but she didnt if i did that as a boy i would get insta kicked of security or a strike at the leaset but noooo peggu is a girl she gets a virbel this is why i got blacklisted because she made a complaint saying i was being mean to her and i was bringing back old memorys she say she has a clean slate but the last slate was cleaned anoth i think i should be unblack listed because i think i should get a new slate but keep the old one i dont care if any one say anthing about me and how im a minge because idk i take the piss out it anyway

Uhhhhhhh no.

HCMD gave you a chance and warning, you weren't permablacklisted and you decided to change your name and come back into our teamspeak channel. You were after that permaed because you couldn't listen.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

6 hours ago, _Alpha_ said:

Uhhhhhhh no.

HCMD gave you a chance and warning, you weren't permablacklisted and you decided to change your name and come back into our teamspeak channel. You were after that permaed because you couldn't listen.

on reasercher on the roster im plague

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Boris said:

on reasercher on the roster im plague

When we said you can't come into the teamspeak after being blacklisted, we meant it no matter what life you use.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

- SUPPORT 

No No no and NO

- You threw a damn grenade in my training session 

- your not a little mingy you cuff CMD and hang them and blame it on others 

- Repeatedly broke TS blacklist / Came into A1 TS comms after being blacklisted as well

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

Gensec HCMD have decided to deny your appeal because you appealed to quickly, you're verboten from appealing, or other unstated reason.

Contact a HCMD officer for more specifics

• Like 2

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP