IC demolition update

Kev

What do you want to see? - Detonator added to IC Demolition sub-class and Lore (Boss,Fixer,Scorch,Sev)

Why should we add it? - Because the IC class is meant to be demolition and all we have in terms of demolition is a thermal detonator and adding it would mean we could do more and make the class more useful in our missions off ship and in lore IC had detonators ( Republic commandos 2005 game ) and it would actually make the class demolition also we could use it in training for demolition

What are the advantages of having this? - We can help 31st in missions and in our own missions aswell it would make the demolition class make more sense and be more useful aswell it would give more of a purpose to IC and make the sub class unique and is an actual sub class in terms of we would have a purpose in missions if 31st aren't available not just a class with heavy weapons and a grenade

Who is it mainly for? - IC Demolition class aswell as lore 

Links to any content - N/A

-IC VCOM 1262 DL Scorch

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

2 hours ago, MrPickle said:

+1 

This would be good because IC could go on there own missions and help out 31st - Ducks

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

As long as 31st can still do there job I dont see the issue with this 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+ support 

I mean kinda makes sense 

BUT 

This will have to be under strict guidelines as they unfreeze props unless this was fixed 

and I don’t see much of a point as if it is needed in an event gms will give them to people, as they have 0 use in normal rp outside of events.

• 3 weeks later...