New panic button sound - Denied

Sion

What you want to see? -  The current panic button sound to be changed to something more realistic 

Why should we add it? -  The current one isn't the most realistic since it 5 burst of a beep, if we swap it for a real on it will be a lot more effective and realistic 

What are the advantages of having this? - makes it more realistic and it will sound alot better

Who is it mainly for? - all GOV

Links to any content  - 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

In my opinion, yeah something cool to change or to have but I also think "why?" I feel like this has no actual sufficients or will really be something will actually help the server. Just feel it's kinda irrelevant and something that is not really needed.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

In my opinion that actually does sound bad

Its not needed

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-support I don't need some kinda alarm clock in my ears to goto a red dot 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- Support

I mean, yeah it's not really needed but it would be hella easy to change

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- Support

-It may be more realistic but it doesn't seem like something that would need to change since the current one works fine. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor