19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: SWAT SFC Voxis XL13

What is your steam name?: Voxis

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff for Gaminglight before in the past. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2018

What date did you make your forums account? March 9th, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 (https://imgur.com/SAQ87Yy) (Its an SCPRP screenshot dont kill me please) 

Have you donated? Yes. $324

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well, long story short it's not that I deserve to be staff, but rather I want to be staff again. I want to come back and do what I had originally intended to do, 2 some odd years ago. Point being, I want to come into the staff team to help the community. Be a staff member that people can rely on, go to for help and even to help out other staff members that may need it. I want to do the best that I can to help with minges, players that cause issues and worse. My job as a staff member would be to keep everyone in a good mood (the best that I can anyway) and try to level with everyone else in the process. I want to be the staff member that people look up to in the long run, and come to if they ever need anything. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: For starters, I would bring them to a roof and let them rant/vent. After they have calmed down, I would ask them why they MassRDM'd. Once they explain to me why (if there is a reason other than 'I wanted to' ) I would explain to them that I would be administering a warning for such and after that, I would request a higher staff member to administer the ban. 

As far as the cursing and whatnot, they probably had a bad day. If they were doing it for laughing purposes, I would warn them. If they actually had a bad day and just needed to vent, I would let it slide because we all have our bad days. But as far as the MassRDM portion, I would still punish them for that. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Huge +support 

- active

- mature

- knows the rules

- past time staff

I think you would make a great addition to the staff team good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

• Active
  • Definitely Mature
  • Great Guy
  • Knows how to handle situations 
  • Previous Staff Member
  • Knows MOTD & Staff Handbook

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

23 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Definitely Mature
  • Great Guy
  • Previous Staff Member

+++Agree with everything above. I talked with Voxis for a few hours a couple days ago.

+smart guy

+ VERY  mature 

+ knows the rules

+ Past staffing experience, speaks his mind. 

Edited by Hoi_HavoC

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Definitely Mature
  • Great Guy
  • Previous Staff Member

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Former Staff Member

- Knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook and the MOTD

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Voxis is a great guy and is very knowledgeable. He would once again make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Voxis!

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Former Staff Member

Voxis is a great guy and is very knowledgeable. He would once again make a great staff member.

Good luck Voxis!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Former Staff Member

Good luck Voxis!

+support 

YES YES AND MORE YES. Voxis has always cared about PRP, even when he was staff on SCPRP. Knows rules very well, knows how to get people to do what they need to be doing, lots of prior experience 

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR