• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Frost

What is your steam name?:

XI Frost IX

is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:98541536

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I staffed on an old darkrp server that no longer exsists.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

November 17 2017

What date did you make your forums account?

November 21, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Lord

How many warns do you have on the server?

0 but  2 in police rp

Have you donated?

Yes. 150$

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes

Time zone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve to be a Trial Moderator due to my ability to be active all day and most days out of the week due to this I would be able to help people all day and be able to provide assistance whenever needed. In detail, I am very good in a difficult situation that needs a definitive statement. I can make a precise decision about a complex problem on the spot if needed. I am also an extremely active community member and love to help new or confused members. I am also extremely active time-wise. I am on almost every day for at least three hours and almost always more. I feel making me a Trial Moderator would make my ability to help other members much easier and much more efficient. I feel that this community needs a few more mods to better help the community and I believe that I could be one of them. Being a mod would be a great responsibility that I am confident that I could take on!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would strip he/she's weapons and then ask them to please calm down. If he/she does not comply I would gag them so I could speak and try and have them type and explain why they made the decision they did. If for some odd occurrence it was an accident I would possibly let them off with a verbal warning if legitimate. If he/she decides to not comply and either continue to be disrespectful I would tell them what they did wrong and give them another chance to correct themselves. If the third time I try to calmly communicate with them and they continue to be disrespectful I would punish them according to the Handbook.

Edited by XI Frost IX

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:39 AM, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Cool Person

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• Manager
On 3/30/2020 at 7:39 AM, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Cool Person

You just need to work on your attitude

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 3/30/2020 at 5:39 AM, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Cool Person

+support  

funny 

active 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:39 AM, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Cool Person

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support

+Active, Respected member of the community

+Reasoning for being a staff member is good

+/- the MRDM question was a bit off. There isn't a reason to strip the player as you can simply freeze them if they aren't complying with you, and you need to explain what the handbook says about the rules they broke (their warning reason, how long you would ban them, if you would even ban them, ETC.)

Good luck!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif