Duck's EO Application.

MrPickle

Should I become Engineering Officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Engineering Officer?

• Yes
    • NO

1.What is your ingame name?: Commander Ducks

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177022830

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Sith

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  One thing I can do is improve the overall experience of RP for 31st, for instance In the past few weeks I have felt that they have just been doing repairs on the Engine and not really anywhere else because of how key that area is and how important it is. As a Engineering Battalion they are suppose to be operating heavy machinery, moving supplies, dispatching supplies through out the ship, and Obviously repairing. another thing, I've have been seeing alot more 31st on during the Day and I would like to keep that up by hosting hosting some training, SIMS, or anything that can get them into the Battalion and improve there experience. Also, 31st only has 4 NCO's 2 of which are on LOA. I would like to improve on this because by Hostings SIM/Training's and seeing who is Fit for the role of NCO and monitor there progress. I will be responsible for Overseeing the Battalion and how it operates and Hosting training's, SIMS, and helping out with Tryouts.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe that I should be trusted with this position because yeah I like to have fun at times, and mess around from time to time but when a Event rolls around its time to roleplay and be serious. Im not one to abuse my powers at all for example like messing up a roster, leading 31st into the Wrong direction, Demoting people for false reason , etc.   and If you dont think I am fit for the position you can remove me straight away.

Why do you want this rank?: I would like to have this rank because I want to improve the overall quality of 31st and bring more RP to it. Also, because I really enjoy the whole aspect of Fixing and repairing an being a engineer. Also, I really want to help this Battalion grow into one of the best Battalions on the Server and help out all I can and lead it in the right direction. Another reason that I want this rank is because I wanna be a Positive addition not a Negative addition. what this means is that I wanna help out all I can and do no Negative things within this battalion.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand that if I receive a strike I will be stripped from the rank. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of 31st is to be making Repairs on parts of the Ship for example, Hall ways, blast doors, Elevators, the consoles on bridge, and outside on the Hull and tending to the Engine. They are one of the key battalions as they are our only Engineering battalions right now. They are also responsible for Placing and Operating AA guns, AT-TE's and heavy machinery as that is there expertise.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

Major Support +

31st are in need of another EO so that some of the stress is relieved from Hobbs

Mature but also fun

Fits the role of an EO

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

6 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +

31st are in need of another EO so that some of the stress is relieved from Hobbs

Mature but also fun

Fits the role of an EO

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+ Major Support

- Commander

- Very Active

- Seasoned Veteran of Naval

- Hobbs needs some pressure alleviated as the sole EO

- 31st Can only improve further with Ducks advising

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

3 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Major Support

- Commander

- Very Active

- Seasoned Veteran of Naval

- Hobbs needs some pressure alleviated as the sole EO

- 31st Can only improve further with Ducks advising

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

+Major Support

We could use more EO's and I think he fits the role.

He knows how to roleplay but also knows how and when to have fun.

He's been in naval for quite some time.

I personally think he could do good in this position.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

ACCEPTED

Contact me on discord immediately.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• BadAim locked this topic