Suggestion For Staff Age Requirement - Denied

JackOG

- Support 

Just because they are young doesn't mean they can't be mature.
I'm well into adulthood and I'm sure some young people out there are way more mature then myself.
And even you too that fact.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 3/30/2020 at 1:11 AM, Ritz said:

+/- Support

Kids have a tendency to be very impulsive and can make bad decisions. This effect can me massively amplified when on staff due to the power they are given which can lead to scenarios that are bad such as staff abuse. It also doesn't help that you are exposing those that are still in critical social development stages to the worst of the community that is met while in sits, such as those that are excessively toxic. But denying someone a staff position solely on age shouldn't be a rule due to some kids being more mature than others. Those that are at this range should be observed and judgement be made on their actions, not their age.

Exactly what he said

Hau you doing 

-Support

Not to be rude or anything but in my honest opinion I am more mature than a couple of older staff members.

Just because someone is young doesn’t mean they can’t be mature. I mean like one of the most mature people are Masterson. Listen to his voice. He is more mature than me(I’ll admit it) and is probably younger than me.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

- Support

-A lot of staff members may be younger but that doesn't mean that they can't do what they are supposed to do.
-Age doesn't define maturity 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

I mean, technically there is a requirement to use steam so just report their steam account lmao

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/29/2020 at 9:56 PM, Max Holland said:

I see where you're coming from, but you shouldn't deny someone of an opportunity because of age, sex, race , gender or nationality.  even if there not mature they should still be given the opportunity. If they fail to uphold the responsibilities of staff there will just be punished.

sorry but -support 

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

-Support

It's not a good idea to discriminate based on age.

This can barely be enforced anyways.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:52 AM, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

Not to be rude or anything but in my honest opinion I am more mature than a couple of older staff members.

Just because someone is young doesn’t mean they can’t be mature. I mean like one of the most mature people are Masterson. Listen to his voice. He is more mature than me(I’ll admit it) and is probably younger than me.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- SUPPORT. Its definitely a touchy subject.

FACTS:

Facts are that most kids do not develop parts of the brain mentioned above until around 14 years of age. Although the male body isn't fully developed until 25.. Leaving lots of room to grow PRETTY MUCH for Everybody here. 

Pros of young staff: Different views/opinions more honest mistakes with younger kids being in Staff Positions.. so...They learn better because they are open minded, young,nd willing to do so.. whereas some older staff may be stuck in their bad habits right? 

Cons of young staff: They CAN act harsh, and if they are friends with older members/command they can definitely play favoritism etc to ensure they and  their position are untouched.. which happens A LOT.

I can give different examples but Im making breakfast so..

I say lets NOT have an AGE requirement, but lets at east keep younger staff individuals on a longer Trial Mod period. Ensuring they are mature, act accordingly,and do not break any rules or act foolishly.. everyone does deserve the chance. Im sure at one point WE were the young kid wanting a chance to be MODERATOR. 

-HAVOC

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor