disallow TerroristRP - Denied

Phil

What you want to see? - TerroristRP disallowed/Rules on it if it isnt disallowed/Leave for Event Team only

Why should we add it? - so there isnt a bomb threat every 5seconds(exaggerated but ya know what i mean) or at the very least motd updated to include Terrorism with rules attached to stop bomb threats from occuring in such small amount of time(increased jail sentances for those who really want to rp as terrorist)

What are the advantages of having this? - normal RP can resume for everyone, not have to worry about a bomb threat every few minutes, stops sits from being called due to copbait when crims place bombs inside of Government buidlings, stops minges from getting on and abusing it

Who is it mainly for? - crims/gov

Links to any content - na/a

Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

4 minutes ago, Masterson said:

Last I checked your not allowed to do Bomb  and Terrorist Rp. 

what i thought but for the last hour or two and some that happened yesterday there have been constant bomb threats with staff not saying anything about it as of yet

Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

As long as they arent offensive or reference any past terror attacks/school shootings I dont see a issue. Although this is to a extent, I would say leave that to the staff member to decide. If it is going too far, the staff member should intervene, but a casual bomb scenario wouldnt hurt, if anything it'll liven things up for gov.

1 hour ago, JackOG said:

As long as they arent offensive or reference any past terror attacks/school shootings I dont see a issue. Although this is to a extent, I would say leave that to the staff member to decide. If it is going too far, the staff member should intervene, but a casual bomb scenario wouldnt hurt, if anything it'll liven things up for gov.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support this is how you ruin peoples roleplay experience  instead there should be a cooldown for terrorism

-support this is how you ruin peoples roleplay experience  instead there should be a cooldown for terrorism  plus  there is no bombs and i am pretty sure SMT has stated this on true north that  that fual tanks aren't allowed to be used in this type of roleplay 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

If people are spamming this. A superadmin can make them stop.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor