Waffle - Moderator Report

Blueprint

Your In-game: The Old Dusty Fart (At the time)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192888807

The admin's name in-game: MTF A1 CPL Waffle CR6 (At the time)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: Physgunned me and froze me off duty to get an advantage and planned to keep me there. That was until I called someone else. Once I called another staff he instantly unfroze me as you will see in the video below to avoid punishment.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe that this part is up to SMT, but I believe a strike.

Any extra information: To anyone who thinks I was puppy guarding: I was not puppy guarding as I saw they were heading to femur so I went over there to surprise them and try to prevent it. He called a couple of admins which were Evil and Pixel and they both said that I was allowed to do what I did and that I did nothing wrong.

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

+ support, easy abuse

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

17 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

WOW

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Repremation is definitely required.

And clear abuse of power.

I trust that Rang and other SMT members can find a punishment.

Yeah blatant power abuse. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

appart from spamming to cap 2 guys by accident ima go with a massive +support for me and the reds

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

Based on the video presented it's clear abuse of power of duty.

+support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, War Gamer said:

WOW

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+SUPPORT

My guy. Did you not read the staff handbook? This is CLEAR ABUSE. I don't believe you should be staff after this. Complete and total disregard of staff rules here, you didn't even care. (this is directed at waffle btw)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

I have seen mods use their psygun before -_- it's annoying

But yeah this is 100% wrong you did nothing wrong and he just froze you and by the looks of it he would of left you there if you didn't make a ticket

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

9 hours ago, War Gamer said:

WOW

MAJOR +SUPPORT

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

11 hours ago, War Gamer said:

WOW

MAJOR +SUPPORT

It will still be nice to hear @TG_Waffles side 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT