• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Pheonix

Steam Name:

[GL] Spotify Premium

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:160290006

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes, I am a admin.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Every Day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to be apart of the GamingLight support team because I love to help people and give others assistance if they need it. With that sentence i always had loved supporting people weather it was in their time of need or just to play a game. I do have experience in support not just from other gmod server before but I used to support people with any games they needed help. Also, I am active everyday on Team Speak so id doesn't matter what type of support they need I will always be there to help any new players or just cant get the game to work. You can name any support needed whether i'm someone you need to talk to because of life and you feel comfortable talking to me or you need the smallest bit of support like, "how do i edit my weapon" or "how do i get this".

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I can effect support because I am always going to be there for someone who needs it, even if its another support member/staff team/member.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

"Hello (USERNAME), I am Pheonix I will be your support member for this time what can I help you with? 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Always.

Edited by [GL] Pheonix

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

+ Support

• Nice Guy
  • Good intentions
  • On TS a lot
  • Active
  • Mature

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Nice Guy
  • Good intentions
  • On TS a lot
  • Active
  • Mature

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic