My Final Farewell

Inactive

My time has come once again. Coming back to Gaminglight was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I met a lot of good friends in the few months i was around again, and I made a lot of good memories. It's hard to believe a Garry's Mod community can change your life, but it really can. Gaminglight has shaped who I am as a person and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I understand some will be upset with me leaving, and some will be happy. It's how it will be and i fully understand it. I will get on from time to time, whether to do something stupid or to actually rp, but I unfortunately can't continue on like I used to. In the past couple months I have come to find nothing but pain in being on the server. Many of you will dismiss this as me just being a wimp, but to some I hope this can serve as a lesson to think about what you say to people. You may not realize it but words really can be used as a weapon. Actions just as much. Below are a list of people who have greatly impacted me and my time with Gaminglight.

@EternityAgarThank you for giving me the chance to be in ARU. You are one of the greatest people I have ever met on Gaminglight. You will get Super Admin soon. You really do deserve it. P.S. I do plan to finish that automatic roster one day. I'll send you it when I do 😉

@ReaperLiteDamn. You've been with me since ICE. I will never forget the times we had. Hopefully we can stay in contact.

@UfoRia-v2The best leader ICE and ACE could have had. It's a shame it never did work out, but the times we had while they were still around were legendary. Hopefully we can stay in contact. P.S. try not to die of alcohol poisoning lmao

@YoboWe had our rough moments, and had our feuds. I definitely made some pretty shitty accusations, but at the end of the day you were one of the people I looked up to the most.

@CalamityI had some of the greatest laughs from you. SMT is coming one day. Don't loose hope! P.S. I will continue coming to  you for bad advice lmao

@Ender@SebMy time in EMS was amazing. You two are amazing leaders and I hope you go back to EMS one day Ender.

@Maverick2003Wow you finally got command?  Jk you deserve it man. Next up, High command.

@tough_gamesThe times we had in DDI were unforgettable. I know timezones really cause us issues, but I certainly will keep in contact with you. Oh, and also enjoy COO of DDI.

There are many more. So many more. If i could  list them off I would, but there's simply too many good people out there to list. I will officially transfer ownership of DDI to @ReaperLite and @tough_games.  I know they can make it much more than I ever could.

Goodbye Gaminglight, hopefully not for the last time.

"This is TRJ 21/1B27 making another fucking cliche final 10-7"

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Thank you for every thing ryan good bye

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

@Ryan The Epic GuyOh, look at my signature my man.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."