1. 1. Shoud i be a GM?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Sovereign Protector Alum Frost

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:154331762

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Tmod and Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes for RG and Apprentice Rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:
Yes I have actually. It was a miscommunication ban and I was soon able to appeal it.
for the situation I was give a warning then a ban and both were appealed

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:
6, Sadly I plan on appealing a few I just haven't gotten around to it. I often put people in situations that im not in the wrong for but staff that don't know what they are doing and are power abusive often warn me for. That is still no excuse for the warns but plz note all these warns I was not able to give my side because I was just Tped and warned then returned I had no chance to explain myself. Anyways here they are:

1- Duels - Staff Dis - I plan on appealing this-Chombus is my support that it was invalid and helped me handle duels when this happened
2-Nimo/Seventh Sister- Disrespect- I don't really remember this one tbh but I was a bit of a hothead when this happened so I agree with Nimo, aswell me a NImo are now friends and I support this decision
3-VCMD Johnny- Fail RP- Im gunna appeal this because its one of those that I didn't do anything wrong but wasn't able to explain myself nor what I did was FailRP - Johnny is a good staff member but was misinformed by another staff member for this from what I was told
These warns happen in 2016 lmao and I don't even remember these
4-LTC Revillance- TK
5-LTC Revillance-TK
6-LTC Revillance- TK
Ps. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a good person and would not do most of these things.

How much time do you have on the server?:
I started play January 12th and have been on everyday dusk till dawn. I would say around 2-3months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
8/10 I know a lot of lore, I am a Lord II in IQ which is only obtainable if you know lore and pass trials. I am also Sovereign Protector, which requires me to know a lot a lot a lot of lore.
I've watch all movies for star wars (9), aswell as all 6 now 7 Seasons of the Clone wars 12times over and I've watched all 4 season of Star wars rebels 2-3times over. I have also watched a few other star wars shows. As you can see im quite the Star Wars Nerd, but anything I don't know I am willing to learn to get or keep this position.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I want to become a Gamemaster to hopefully being new ideas, fun, seriousness and more to the table. Im always thinking of fun ideas to do but not able to do it because im not a GM. Sad thing is though the ideas are spur of the moment but would be fun. I really wanna become a GameMaster because I always on and I hate seeing people bored or not enjoying the server so I would like to be one to make sure that no longer happens. I recently got staff and im trying to bring more to the table I really wanna be something on the server and this is one of many ways of doing it.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
You should trust me because im already a Sovereign Protector and Tmod leading the Server I believe in the right direction. Too my knowledge I've not done anything wrong to not be given a chance like this, I've made sacrifices that put me in jeopardy to make sure this server is ok and will still be around for the future. As a GameMaster I feel it will give me more power to help make good changes to Server and make people happy, I will also be working very Closely with my friends that are GM's  to make good event and bring fun  that will benefit the server. U should trust me because I am humble, hardworking, dedicated, and only wants what is best for everyone and the server. If u feel I shouldn't be in this position that is ok, please I only want what is good for the server and everyone agrees with.
If it goes to show anything. I was on everyday that I was home sick with the flu with a fever of 103+. I make sure that my shit is handled and everything is ok before I even think about taking a break. That is why u should trust me

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
Ive been a GM here and there but I do not have any major experience from any major servers but I feel everyone needs a chance. I do how they work and function though

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On ship: I would simply spawn in a ship with someone in disguise and later more ships would appear only to have our ship boarded and invaded by a bunch of rebels that we would have to fend off if not eventually have to evacuate the ship. The objective of the Actors is too take out the Engine Capture a High Command Leader and then Evac the ship with possibly causing the imperials to evac

But for an off ship: event I would go to hoth or somewhere, send the Imperials there to setup a F.O.B not realizing that this is a Major Rebellion strong hold planet. While setting it up the Rebel attack capturing one of our High Ranking Leaders. Next the Imperials can make the Decision to scout for the base and attack and rescue or Evac and wait for Reinforcements and come back later. The Rebel will try to hold out as long as possible and taking any information available.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!give {Player Name}/{^}/{@}  [Weapon ID]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!model {Player Name}/{^}/{@} [Weapon ID]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
Yes

Edited by ZeroCMB

-support

Was banned from being event actor last Sunday for "Extreme Disrespect, Constantly whining, Just shit talking, Asking for different weapons after told to stop multiple times"

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

40 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Was banned from being event actor last Sunday for "Extreme Disrespect, Constantly whining, Just shit talking, Asking for different weapons after told to stop multiple times"

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

8 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

- Support

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

You state you didn't know you were banned, is that implying lack of activity or general awareness?
Also replying to your own application is an instant denial

2 hours ago, ZeroCMB said:

I accept that but tbh I didn't know I was banned just was in trouble. Im currently trying to get it fix because it was generally a misunderstanding

Above

Edited by Ralex

-Support 

2 hours ago, ZeroCMB said:

I accept that but tbh I didn't know I was banned just was in trouble. Im currently trying to get it fix because it was generally a misunderstanding

It was not a misunderstanding, You were shit talking me and Thermite's event with no constructive criticism, and before you left the TS channel, you said "Learn how to do your fucking job and give us the weapons we want", That is NOT ACCEPTABLE, and the reason I banned you. I have to host a FAIR event to the entire server, You also JOINED THE GM DISCORD to complain about an event, and started an argument with an event host. we have stuff that is NOT suppose to be seen for normal players, If you want to appeal it contact a SGM and Thermite and I will speak to you and decide whether it will be appealed. I've also seen cases were you've been extremely biased to people and flat out lied. like right now, It is NOT a misunderstanding, There was two GMs hosting that event and we both heard and decided to ban you because of your behavior. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support

The very first confrontation I had with you wasn't the best, in fact you gave me and other 31st a very bad first impression, I am not going to explain the whole situation here but long story short you were extremely rude and disrespectful to us and were unable to understand and carry out a simple request. I don't think you would be good in at the position of Game Master as you seem to always want to argue with people and will sometimes be unable to get off your high horse. Also with you recently being banned and the reasoning of it further supports my comment. If you work on these things, like argumentation, confrontation, and just working with people I would consider changing my mind but unless I see improvements I'm going to -Support because of the reasons I stated above.

Edited by RJ_

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, TAlila said:

-Support 

It was not a misunderstanding, You were shit talking me and Thermite's event with no constructive criticism, and before you left the TS channel, you said "Learn how to do your fucking job and give us the weapons we want", That is NOT ACCEPTABLE, and the reason I banned you. I have to host a FAIR event to the entire server, You also JOINED THE GM DISCORD to complain about an event, and started an argument with an event host. we have stuff that is NOT suppose to be seen for normal players, If you want to appeal it contact a SGM and Thermite and I will speak to you and decide whether it will be appealed. I've also seen cases were you've been extremely biased to people and flat out lied. like right now, It is NOT a misunderstanding, There was two GMs hosting that event and we both heard and decided to ban you because of your behavior. 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support

As a GM V+ I have had much experience with Alum, and I agree with Rocco. I have been there countless times as you whined

and asked for weapons. You are extremely Disrespectful to people and I do wish you the best of luck. 

Also, Going off what happened Sunday, You were actor banned and that shows a lot of us what your capable of.

Your behavior around the community is awful in my opinion. BTW joining the GM DISCORD to complain about an EVENT made by a GM and henceforth insulting them and criticizing their event without any regard of that situation you have caused is unacceptable. 

I personally DO NOT want a person who is so inconsiderate of others on the GM Team. What you have done, was lower the self esteem of one of my GM's and to me that is UNFORGIVABLE.

You of all people, to do this DISGUSTS I am appalled by your decisions.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• BadAim locked this topic