cammy report- Denied

beansbutbeans

Your in game name:beans

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:427286107

The player's in game name:Trooper captain cammy

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:155805502

What did the player do: falsely ticketed me

Evidence (required):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2038596138

What do you believe should happen to the player: warned this kind of command should not be giving tickets for no reason like this one, no matter what you should never give a ticket whether it is a joke or not.

Edited by bleggigeno

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

20 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Report it to command if you want him demoted. Don’t post it here 

That $1 Really hurts man 😞

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Oh come on. It $1! It a joke! Look at the bright side.

If something is dark, what do you do? Turn on the light to see it better!

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

- Support

Beans. You know damn well that it was a joke.
And you took it a step further in spite of what recently happened towards you. 

image.png.7fdccaa3f87e00c1989fd290482544a7.png

Beans If you continue to keep this stupid immature behavior up I will change it too a removal.
@cammy1706 Next time make sure to choose the right person as it seems not everyone understands the family jokes that go on within State. 
I'm sorry that this person got upset and decided they wanted revenge on something so small and stupid.

Use the Ticket system within the State Discord to report these types of things.

Regards.

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

27 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Beans. You know damn well that it was a joke.
And you took it a step further in spite of what recently happened towards you. 

image.png.7fdccaa3f87e00c1989fd290482544a7.png

Beans If you continue to keep this stupid immature behavior up I will change it too a removal.
@cammy1706 Next time make sure to choose the right person as it seems not everyone understands the family jokes that go on within State. 
I'm sorry that this person got upset and decided they wanted revenge on something so small and stupid.

Use the Ticket system within the State Discord to report these types of things.

Regards.

- suppport cammy always jokes  like  this to me!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

@Yoboif you looked at times you would know that this report was put before the strike so don’t promote a false narrative And by allowing the command to make any false ticket what stop cammy from doing what ever he want

Also this is for a warn not a command state thing it is for admins not command

Edited by bleggigeno

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Also this is for a warn not a command state thing it is for admins not command this also proves that report was made before the warn

CA83EE7D-FD9F-4C5F-8DDB-54414D7BA7EF.thumb.png.87cbbd58768cd5662d8251d419d28764.png

1C1540FF-434C-402D-B8D9-CF4DCA4A938F.png9E662D35-7C18-4651-B4B8-9AE55465C7E0.thumb.png.80386b2f2971c6430ca37491e03d6987.png it was later admitted by Smith that it was the reason the hostaged died 

Edited by bleggigeno

Beans UMC LVL 8 

- Support

Even for a warn report its not something I'd warn for. You made similar reports of people just bantering around about small things your making a report over. Calm it down thats all.

Its something not warnable, if you want further action to be taken go to state high command.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

5 hours ago, cammy1706 said:

He was illigaly parked on grass outside state base 

2 hours ago, bleggigeno said:

Also this is for a warn not a command state thing it is for admins not command this also proves that report was made before the warn

CA83EE7D-FD9F-4C5F-8DDB-54414D7BA7EF.thumb.png.87cbbd58768cd5662d8251d419d28764.png

1C1540FF-434C-402D-B8D9-CF4DCA4A938F.png9E662D35-7C18-4651-B4B8-9AE55465C7E0.thumb.png.80386b2f2971c6430ca37491e03d6987.png it was later admitted by Smith that it was the reason the hostaged died 

he was illegal  parked so it wasnt a false ticket if you think about it 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

Even for a warn report its not something I'd warn for. You made similar reports of people just bantering around about small things your making a report over. Calm it down thats all.

Its something not warnable, if you want further action to be taken go to state high command.

^^

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

3 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

Its something not warnable, if you want further action to be taken go to state high command

Signature.png

Please keep it to +/- Supports thank you! No arguing, lets not get this out of hand.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

-Support

spacer.png

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

Also, this could have been handled in-game by staff.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I