Add one more minute to the Gensec NLR - Denied

Propane

What you want to see? - Gensec NLR be set to 3 minutes again

Why should we add it? - The main reason that their NLR was set to 2 minutes was because they would be spawn camped in D-Block, now they spawn in LCZ.

What are the advantages of having this? - More balanced for any non foundation so they can actually deal with threats and have a chance of escaping. With a 2 minute timer all that needs to happen is right after D-Block is taken over and people begin to escape, anyone late will quickly die to MTF.

Who is it mainly for? - All non-foundation personal/SCP's

Links to any content - N/A

-Support

57 minutes ago, Propane said:

main reason that their NLR was set to 2 minutes was because they would be spawn camped in D-Block

No, our NLR was 2 minutes due to max influx of D-Class and how easy it was for them to take over, and with D-Class CC's being half our old NLR, it was there to balance us. Even now we still lose D-Block easily when D-Class really tries and when they have larger numbers.

Quoted from Igneous from the Nerf Donator Handguns suggestion: "I am not going to nerf these weapons, HOWEVER, due to the state of D-Block recently I want to try something that will hopefully work as a middle ground between the two sides. I aim to keep it fast-paced and fun for both parties, so with that being said I'm going to remove 1 minute of NLR off of all Gensec jobs, so they may get back to the fight quicker."

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support. I wasn’t aware of this change, and it is also unfair for other jobs besides d class (mainly MTF). Here’s why, MTF recontaining CI or SCPs is more important than class D, as in lore they can cause the destruction of cities or even all life, yet their NLR is a min longer than gensec? Doesn’t make much sense to me, and i can be incredibly unfair to Class D Ccs who wait NLR then have to kill the same gensec they just killed because their NLR is practically the same.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

15 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

No, our NLR was 2 minutes due to max influx of D-Class and how easy it was for them to take over, and with D-Class CC's being half our old NLR, it was there to balance us. Even now we still lose D-Block easily when D-Class really tries and when they have larger numbers.

Quoted from Igneous from the Nerf Donator Handguns suggestion: "I am not going to nerf these weapons, HOWEVER, due to the state of D-Block recently I want to try something that will hopefully work as a middle ground between the two sides. I aim to keep it fast-paced and fun for both parties, so with that being said I'm going to remove 1 minute of NLR off of all Gensec jobs, so they may get back to the fight quicker."

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

17 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

-Support

Security's NLR was changed for a reason, when dealing with d class who can re spawn and come back in a little as 10 seconds I don't see an issue with our NLR being lowered. D block is still pretty balanced and we can still loose it and take awhile to get it back.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

20 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/-Support, i believe that the NLR For GenSec CC's should be set to 3 minutes as per normal, as they are honestly just too powerfull to come back every 2 minutes, for normal GenSec its fine tough.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

37 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

5 minutes ago, starr said:

lol there was no competition 

well i gave it a +support lmao

i mean in the field of red 1 green doesn’t really matter

Let me elaborate a bit though

As a class D CC, A decent player can kill 1 or 2 gensec in a life alone. Considering we can’t have molly’s anymore to incite class d to attack, if we die and no other d class rush with us, we have to wait 1 min and 30 secs to come back up, meaning that by the time we get back up, all the effort we put into killing those gensec is wasted because A. not many d class are online or B. no class D rushed, meaning that what we just did was useless, making us not want to play class D because no matter what we do we are having zero fun. In the end, that’s the issue with class D, most the time you aren’t having fun because other class D don’t rush, so unless reznov himself gets on to summit dick and balls mountain and ass-blast all foundation, literally nothing will happen and you feel like you are wasting your time.

43 minutes ago, Bread said:

RCF NLR should be three minutes as they rarely deal with Class-D, and GENSEC CC's should also be 3 minutes for balancing, but everything else is fine.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, Bread said:

RCF NLR should be three minutes as they rarely deal with Class-D, and GENSEC CC's should also be 3 minutes for balancing, but everything else is fine.

I think RCF is fine, my RCF isn't as strong and doesn't have the same HP/AR or weapons as MTF, and we're not as coordinated either. Gensec CC's I disagree with because D-Class CC's have 1:30 and they most of the time are able to do some serious damage to Gensec, not to mention there's only 2 Gensec CC's and the people who own them aren't super active on that particular job. You will rarely see more than one, at most two Gensec CC's on at the same time.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

Gensec CC's I disagree with because D-Class CC's have 1:30 and they most of the time are able to do some serious damage to Gensec, not to mention there's only 2 Gensec CC's and the people who own them aren't super active on that particular job.

this doesn’t change the fact of how powerful a gensec cc is, usually when a cc is on class d has no chance, unless 3+ d class ccs are online.

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/-Support, i believe that the NLR For GenSec CC's should be set to 3 minutes as per normal, as they are honestly just too powerfull to come back every 2 minutes, for normal GenSec its fine tough.

CC should follow 3 min NLR just like the D-class CC

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

-Support

From a Security Point-of-View

The shorter No-Life Rule timer was a good balance for Security due to issues of mass D-Class riots holding back Security from doing their jobs effectively. Usually all the Security die to a generally good D-Class riot and then pay the price by waiting a timer before returning to their positions, however 3 minutes was a bit too long and just gave D-Class more time to escape. Besides, once one Security Personnel's timer is up, they go back and die to escaping D-Class and have to wait another 3 minutes, it basically doesn't give a Security Personnel enough time to play in that life.

From a D-Class Point-of-View

I believe the shorter No-Life Rule timer for General Security gives a better challenge for D-Class. The feeling of getting past Security in D-Block is such an achievement that most D-Class cherish. With all this said, it should be a bit harder for them, especially if they want to get into the Chaos-Insurgency branch.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+support lol gensec just negative supporting this to hell

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"