7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be AO?

• Yes?
    • No?

What is your ingame name?: James

What is your SteamID: :STEAM_1:1:80854686

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Chief Aviation Officer Badger

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

Aviation is a fairly inactive branch. We need more people in it. I will be an active member that will be at ATC whenever I can. I also want to do more RP with SF because they are not always flying so doing a little RP is always fun. Not only RP but I promise to bring a serious and funny personality to AO. I can also help advertise Navy and SF as the best branch. So we can get a new generation of troper. It will no longer be Purge RP but Naval RP. My goal is to have enough SF on to have a constant air patrol and also engineers ready to help them. Overall I want to make AO active and improve relations with SF and get both branches active.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I love aviation both in Star wars and in real life. I love aviation and when the options on my training were listed I knew I wanted to be an AO. I want this more than a lot of other applicants.Due to this being something I am passionate about. I am flight certified already so I know how to fly.  I am very active on the server. To show how dedicated I am. I left my Command position and Staff position on PRP for IRP. I am committed to IRP and Naval. As I have said before I am both a former Staff member and Command member on another Gaminglight server with no warnings. I am not mingey and I can be trusted with AO and its responsibilities .

Why do you want this rank?: 

AO is an overlooked but fun role in the Navy. Controlling ATC is a very important job without our aircraft the ISD can not be properly defended. It is vital to get SF and AO active so we can have a functioning air defense and Space force. I also love being able to fly so AO is perfect for what I want to do being able to fly and be in the Navy!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

AO is tasked with the controlling ATC and performing SF tryouts and supervising SF and all other Aviation branches. We keep control of the Aviation sectors and standards high for their branches. 

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

+/- Support

- Promoted recently, so Naval Command trusts him

- Trustworthy

- Follows protocol and is in TS when needed to do so (unlike other Enlisted)

- Good application and understands that we advise, not command.

- Helpful, unafraid to inquire about certain functions and rules.

19 hours ago, Jardarn said:

-Really new to naval, joined yesterday at the day of this post

^^ Bit of a problem for me, I agree with Jardarn, James was promoted to Midshipman within 22 hours of his recruitment as a Crewman, I would happily work with James on the Aviation team as he shows promise as a competent AO, however, I would advise Naval Command to consider some more experience for him.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Corrected reasoning

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 3/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- Promoted recently, so Naval Command trusts him

- Trustworthy

- Follows protocol and is in TS when needed to do so (unlike other Enlisted)

- Good application and understands that we advise, not command.

- Helpful, unafraid to inquire about certain functions and rules

Although he is new, he has been very hard working and trustworthy. Yes he is new at naval, but if he becomes an AO, I believe that he will be more successful in the first place due to him being able to focus on one thing rather than 4. (sectors)

Edited by gdrone

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

Accepted

Contact CAO Badger on discord immediately.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻