PoliceRP Event Week (3-30 to 4-3)

Matthew

PoliceRP 
"The Quarantine" Event Week (3-30 to 4-3)

What is this?

Basically the whole week-ish Monday through Friday we will do non-rp events, some of the most favorite events to! 😉

Why are we doing this? 

Well we feel like because everyone is stuck at home, we might as well give you guys a little more something to do. 😉

Schedule: 

The time for the events everyday is 7pm EST.

Monday - 3/30

Event: Battle Royale

Time: 7pm EST

Tuesday - 3/31

Event: Demolition Derby

Wednesday - 4/1

Event: Floor Drop / Survival Game

Thursday - 4/2

Event: Zombie Attack

Friday - 4/3

Event: PURGE

We hope you guys will enjoy! Make sure to come to each event! 🙂

P.S. Make sure to apply for event team!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 2

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

SWAT during the Purge: "Our target for this year's purge is hiding in your home. You have one hour to find him and give him to us or we will kill all of you. We will be coming in."

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

20 hours ago, Jayden said:

Floor Drop on my birthday    > : ))))

Happy Birthday

20 hours ago, Ender said:

SWAT during the Purge: "Our target for this year's purge is hiding in your home. You have one hour to find him and give him to us or we will kill all of you. We will be coming in."

Yes definetly going to be on SWAT or CAT during that time. CAT has op HK. I wish I had a custom class with Negev though.

• Like 1

PD SGT|SS SSA|CAT SPC|SWAT PFC|EMS EMT|STATE TROOPER|DISPATCH|PoliceRP Member Since December 2019

CONNOR

Man, This week has probably been one of the best events ever, We should do a Event Week like every month because it's really fair besides the lag but I mean it's still fun either way

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4