Your In-game: Trooper Colonel Yobo 1K77

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96930298

The admin's name in-game: Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] WTLM2013 STEAM_0:0:129363914

What warning did you receive: Fear Rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Play through of the situation on hand.

Will walked up to state base.
He pulled his pistol out and pointed it at the back of my head.
He then removed the suppressor and put his gun by his side (ALT SHIFT E+R )
He then "claimed" I was under fear rp.
I pulled my gun out because I was not under fear rp. 
I then ran towards my State Stairs whilst saying "Its Not Fear Rp"
I turned around and noticed Will had followed me further inside the state Compound.
I then switched to my nova and blasted him in the chest till he died.
He then warned me for "Fear RP"

MiKeY, Will and Myself had an extensive about this whole ordeal.
Myan got involved and debunked the whole situation.
Myan stated that "When your gun is on Safety you can not put someone under fear rp"
Myan told me to appeal the warn.

I posted the appeal.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+ support 

If everything is true. 

I believe this is also an example of someone taking their own sit with staff on at the time.

Edited by Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

3 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+ Support

You cant put somebody on fearrp with a gun on safety 

This staff member should be talked to about this his false warns are getting out of hand...

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin

+Support

I had misinterpreted the rules from a sit back on Truenorth that a former SMT member helped out with (and obviously came to a different verdict.) Warning should be removed after reviewing with Myan (and please remember to review the rule with Matthew!)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

Just now, soulness said:

+support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

+ Support

This staff member should be talked to about this his false warns are getting out of hand...

happens when SNR admins   take there own sit they dont talk to the person they just warn  them this something should be stated in the staff hand book they have to go to the person like a real sit not just warn them..

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

+ Support

22 minutes ago, Jackk said:

happens when SNR admins   take there own sit they dont talk to the person they just warn  them this something should be stated in the staff hand book they have to go to the person like a real sit not just warn them..

Signature.png

• Head Admin
26 minutes ago, Jackk said:

I did speak with him. As I already said, it was a misinterpretation of the rules.

Forklift_Signature.png

1 hour ago, soulness said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Timmemes said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+ Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I