Should i be Trial Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Demokiller

What is your steam name?: Demokiller

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:115150699

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be Senior Moderator on a prisonRP server and I was also a Tmod for a MilitaryRP. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) somewhere in 2016 but stopped and continued playing during 2019 and 2020

What date did you make your forums account? November 17, 2019 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2037939860

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guideline? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)The reason why I believe I deserve the rank of a Trial Moderator is that I'm active and experienced. First I get on daily from early in the morning to the afternoon. During these times in the morning, I see people start to minge before server resets. For instance, there was a person who spammed the n-word and I contacted a staff member in TeamSpeak to help stop the guy from spamming it. These minge hours can get annoying and I want to stop it. I have experience with staff so I know commands to use for different types of situations. I want to help make the server better and safer from minges and rule-breakers. Since my school is out I can focus my time on the server and try my best to help stop people from breaking the rules. These are the reasons why I believe I deserve this staff rank. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all I would ask them to calm down. If he or she won't calm down I would gag them and tell them that they are getting warn for MassRDM and Staff disrespect then I would formal warn them. Afterwards, I would ask a higher ranking staff member to ban the person for +5 days.

+ Support

- Nice Guy

- Knows the rules and staff handbook

- Kinda high warnings.

- He is nice and cool. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Nice Guy

- Knows the rules and staff handbook

- Kinda high warnings.

- He is nice and cool. 

My Brother Killer, We Get Slayed  Together, We Get Brought Together, but Good Luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor