Should Dropperlemon be on the Event Team?

MutedMonster

Should Dropperlemon be on Event Team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dropperlemon be on Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

1- Name : Dropperlemon

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:199936663

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Sen Mod

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 107 USD

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : Since January 25th

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I know them very and if i see people not following the rule i try and correct them even when i'm not on staff

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I am very helpful when it comes to building most things and I am VERY active, i get on as much as i can because i love this server and everyone, so i love the community. I love helping Watching and playing in the events I would love to be a helpful part in the brains of making the events.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 2

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) PoliceRP is may favorite server (also my only server) and since its my only server, I am on it all the time, when ever I see the events i try to make it every time because they are just fantastic. So I would love to be apart on events that show people that we can have a blast at every event that we can put out. I am very good with people, that is why i became staff in the first place, to help people and help them have fun. I know a great amount of people on the server, but doesn't mean I know everyone, so this is a great chance to meet lots of new people.

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : but on weekend i'm free all day

Monday - Friday: Morning till 6 EST then after 8 EST i will be on for the rest of the night

Saturday and Sunday: All day

Edited by Dropperlemon

-support

- in - active

- not nice 

- minge

JK

+support

- active

- mature

- nice guy

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Knows the Handbook of Staff and Event Team, along with MOTD.

- Helpful and friendly

- Helped me with an event today and showed what he can do, with little permissions. 

- Active

- One of the most mature people I have seen in a while!

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Helpful and friendly

- Helped me with an event today and showed what he can do, with little permissions. 

- Active

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/28/2020 at 9:16 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Helpful and friendly

- Active

+support

lemon is always on in the later times of the night and always proves to be a mature and respectful member.