Security Roll Call [Closed]

Killaz

Name: poptarts

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A
Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I try my best, I'm active, I immediately switch if asked to or if someone of my rank is needed, etc. I come to every meeting, even ones not required. I try to be committed to my job.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: please stop with my drama im gonna have a heart attack im just trying to do my job yall...also congrats cryo i screamed 

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

Name: AWOL

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am still active and like security.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: yes

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Name: Niro

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

Name: Right Twix/Twix

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Name: Tommy

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: If I missed an RCF meeting near my LOA, I thought my LOA was still on.

Edited by BurritoMan_08

Name: Brooks

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am a very hard worker and I take my job to all seriousness. I have done a lot of hard work for the Security department and I have been coming on every day when Security is low on staff. I always make sure to take time out of my day and deal with lots of minges, including SO. I do also command the Enlisted Ranks to help maintain order in D block. I just work very hard to make sure everyone is doing there job and that we are not being pushed. Like the other day, I was the only SGT on with 3 enlisted and we had a major riot. Luckily I worked very hard with the three to push them back and take back control of D block.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Name: Nozu

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am excellent at security stationing and positioning.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Name: Soviet

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Congratulations Cryo on DHOS!

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Name:Hawk

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: So far I’m really liking being in Security but I think there should be more opportunities for people to prove their true worth in the branch and be able to help out more

Name: Russian

FTO Rank: JFTO

Why should you retain your rank?: Before I went into reserves I planned to come back during the summer of 2020, although due to school being literally canceled I am now able to stay on a lot more and continue to better myself as a person and as a member of GENSEC. I plan to commit to the server more and turn myself into a better leader, fighter, and someone with more work ethic. I have not been on the server for that long since I came back, but I can already see that a lot of the problems that were existing before I left are no longer a thing. I believe that I can help improve the current problems of GENSEC as I learn more about it. I noticed that when I was in GENSEC I did things different than some other command and I will still continue to do things that way as I believe that those ways are the best way to help GENSEC and keep GENSEC supported.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Its good to be back

Name: Mind Stone

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): HFTO 

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am one of the most active security command on the server and am now the highest ranking senior command (only one : (  ) and the HFTO. I never miss meetings, especially my FTO meetings. My goal when I got HFTO was to bring more people into this sub-branch. With the help of my now retired DHFTO and VERY active SFTO's, my sub-branch has been revived to higher than I ever expected. As GENSEC's LTCOL, it is in my firm belief that I must be someone people can go to if they need assistance. This is why on discord I am always online and willing to help. I can train for all sub-branches and ranks 1LT and under. Just today, our new DHOS, Cryolast  trained me on how to be the bot slave for our discord. I am a valuable asset for security with this ability. For the most part, I will host off-meetings or supervise our 1LT's while they do them. During my time in security, I have built up a strong command skill which I constantly try to pass down through the ranks. 

Edited by Mind Stone

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Name: Harry

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Good job on the activeness, not everyone realizes this but without security a lot of people wouldn't be able to do their stuff. So good job everyone!

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

Name: Karls

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):  I believe i should keep my rank because I am active, willing, and Honoured to be apart of something great. I want to be here to see many Generations of Gensec and help it grow if I get to a command rank but in the mean time I am happy helping the enlisted and the sergeants with any questions or concerns they may have. I believe with guiding the enlisted they could be the next generation of command. I am currently thinking about filling out the WO application but I would rather guide the enlisted as I've said before without having to focus on a lot more than them. I believe I am an essential part with along the other NCO's we keep Gensec stable while command can focus on more important things and not have to worry about new comers. although don't get me wrong Command do the best at their job. and that's why I believe I should keep my rank in Gensec. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope 🙂