Security Roll Call [Closed]

Killaz

Security Roll Call
March-28 - April-4
(CLOSED)

This roll call will account for your main rank and (if applicable) your FTO rank.

All ranks LCPL through Colonel must respond.

Roll call closes on Saturday, April 4th at 12pm EST.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DISCORD OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED REGARDLESS OF YOUR RESPONSE
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/FskBEhm

Format for Response

Name:

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Disclaimer: If you lie about your rank or FTO rank and CMD finds out about it, full removal will be enacted.

Edited by Killaz

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Grim

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Name:Gubby

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Name: Turnip

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): Alrighty, I believe I should retain my rank because I am one of the most active members on Security, as well as being one of the most active command members. I know the SOP like the back of my hand, and I am sure to enforce it every second I am online. I am well-known throughout Gensec, as well as having a very good reputation with those below me. I am fair in all of my dealings with everyone I come into contact with, and I actively train trainees. I am extremely dedicated to this branch and will be staying for a long while, as well as hoping to further climb the ranks. I am actively available to any Gensec member to help, with a smile on my face. I feel as though it would be a detriment to Security if I were to be removed from my current rank. I am still willing to continue learning about being a command member, and I learn from my mistakes. If there are any concerns about any of my actions I have taken in Security, I am always willing to accept concise, constructive criticism. I am willing to help with anything any other Security member may ask of me, from OFC to HOS. If anybody has any questions, they are more than welcome to contact me.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None whatsoever.

• Like 1

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

Name: Benito Riccardo

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Just need more peeps to please pay attention to surroundings other then that Nien

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

Name: Blight or Blightcaller

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I have been around for a while and you can remove me or keep me around since I have learned the guidelines of security and have the SOP stored away in a file if I want to hop on security to help out. 

Currently: MTF E11 LTCOL

Name: Carl Wheezer

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):  I love sseing this branch grow and get better, and i would love to keep being there while that happens.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:   Security is an amazing branch and its prospering with how many recruits we pull in daily.

Edited by (GL) Salt Is Key

Name: Kerfuffle

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I have been active, attended meetings, not broken any rules, I can not find a reason why I would lose my rank.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No, thank you.

Name: Stabby OwO

FTO Rank: SFTO

Why you should keep your rank: I am very active and get 5+ hours every day on the server unless there is something personal I need to take care of. I strive to become an even better 1LT and a respected and well known player of the GL server and enjoy my position in GL. Recently (3 hours ago) I joined the GL ET and am dedicated to GL. From the time I've spent on the server (3 weeks) I've come to realize the way the GL community is organized it makes its members feel at home, I feel at home by being withing gensec as I have dedicated that time to being on gensec, and I will continue to dedicate my time and hard work to gensec and out community as a whole. I am extremely dedicated to this branch and will be staying for a long while, as well as hoping to further climb the ranks. 

Notes: Congrats to Cryolast on DHOS

Edited by TheHumanPiano
  • Like 1

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

Name: Gunther

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I'm active, both in-game and Discord/TS, and I do my job as Command with the utmost experience. I've been Command for 85% of my time as Gensec so I know what my job like the back of my hand and how to do it. I'm currently making efforts to improve on and fix certain issues I have, or lack thereof, and I believe, for now, that's better than not at all.  What I lack in the issues I have I more than make up for in experience and skill as not only a Command member but also a strategist. I know how to combat D-Class and how to avoid unnecessary losses or damage. I'm involving myself more in my position as RCF XO and trying to make Gensec more responsible and better at their jobs, albeit I do admit my method was petty. I'm dedicated to the branch and would not choose any other branch to be in. I will continue to work hard as a respectable and reliable member of Low Command. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Name: Dread

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I should keep my rank because I like to play on my Gensec job more than any others because I find it more fun. Another reason is, because I’m also still pretty active in Gensec, and is normal the job I will hop on first because I find it fun to talk to everyone in Gensec, and work together to hold back massive waves of D class. I'm still willing to train at any time. Another reason Is I promote Gensec who do a good job. I am still ready for duty if needed, and Hockey is over, so I should be good, which means I will be able to make it to every meeting before Lacrosse starts, then I might be able to make it to meetings anyway because we don’t practice as often and as long. I also been making sure enlisted and NCO follow their SOP’s, so that why I can remove the mings.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: How your day killaz

• Like 1

Security SGT | JFTO

Name: Mini

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I believe I should keep my rank because I am pretty active for a command member and I try my best to make gensec a better branch. I also know the SOP very well and the server rules very well, I treat everyone the same no matter what rank they are. I am very loyal to gensec it's the only branch I play on now, I also have a very good reputation on the server because I treat everyone fairly. I am also hoping to climb up the ranks and try to help anyone I can if they have questions I am always happy to answer them to the best of my ability. If I ever do anything wrong I am more then happy for someone to tell me what I did wrong and how I could improve myself and being a command member, I will also accept anything I did wrong. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I am bad at writing 150 words 😭 

Rust = Cringe

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.