K0ko's SO Application

[GL] Cy555pek

What is your ingame name?: K0ko

What is your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:212946895

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply? Rear Admiral Pooders

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  What I can do to improve the branch I'm responsible for is do sims and trainings when ever I am on.  I don't see many shock do tryouts but I don't know if that is just me but I can do tryouts for shock and DT.   I will also try to enforce rules to shock and DT of what they can and cannot do.  In doing so we won't get any mess ups in arrests for shock and mingy DT's.  I can also get people to join shock and DT.  In doing so the rosters will be filled up.  But I will also remove people from DT and shock if they are not active without an LOA.  I will also remove people if they are minges and/or get a strike.   So I can help the battalion in both ways of having fun but also discipline.  What I can also do is try to add rules/item for the two battalions to make the battalion more RP like and able to arrest people.  I would try to get shock/DT thermal vision to see IQ that are invisible and sneaking onto bridge as they say "You can't see me".  This will allow shock to arrest the IQ and have a valid reason.  It will also bring down the amount of minges IQ has.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be  trusted with this position because I am very active.  I am also a HUGE RPer.  I can have fun sometimes but when discipline needs to be given I will most definitely do what I have to do.  I stay in character most of the time if not all the time, and if I see people not in RP I will be a good person and do the right thing and tell them to straighten up.  For instance if shock is doing something non-rp related I will inform him to fix it.  If he doesn't I will have a chat with him and if he continues it will result into a demotion.  I have made a lot of mistakes in the past but I want to change and I think in a high rp environment I can become less mingey than I already am.  As I said earlier I am almost always on the server but if I am not it means work related things or school. (Yes I have a job yet I sound like a squeaker). 

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank  to be an enforcer to the rules for the battalions I will be responsible for.  But I also want to do some fun stuff with the battalions like PVP sims so they aren't bored and improve their fighting skill.  For instance when a ST that is amazing at PVP tries to raid brig the PVP sims will improve the Shock's movement to arrest the ST.  I also want to control these two battalions so people in the battalions don't use their rank to use it in a wrong way such as rank abusing.   I also want to help people get a good experience on the server.  If someone is having a bad experience on the server I can tell them what they can do in RP to have fun on the server along with encouraging others.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I am fully aware of this and if I do get stripped of this rank I will fully accept the consequences.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  My purpose within my assigned branch is to help the branch become something people on the server will want to be when they join.  Some people when they join look at star fighters because they can fly but not a lot of people think about shock and I want to make that change.  I want shock and DT to be battalions that people will strive to be in, something that will excite people on the server that we have that battalion.  Something that will change people's minds about the battalions and make them think "Oh my god that battalion is so awesome.  I will go to their next tryouts.".  That is my purpose of the assigned branch I want to be in. 

• BadAim locked this topic