Jack Sull/Shadow Appilcation for Support

TheJackForce

Should I be Support? (If not use evidance)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Support? (If not use evidance)

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: 

Commander Iden Versio IF1

Steam Name: 

(GL) Jack Sull

SteamID: 

STEAM_1:0:115361809

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes im a Admin on IMRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

every day for at 6 hours but can be up to 12 hours

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

to start this off I believe ill be a good support team member because im always friendly and always respectful I will never disrespect anyone and im always willing to help anyone I meet I have shown this as my time as staff on IMRP as a Admin and lower ranks everyone in GL knows me to be professional at all time and be as strong as a rock, also I think this is a good state of mind to have because this will show the new people that join the server we are fair and understanding and are always here to help no matter the time of day.

I have spent over 3 years on GL starting with Police Rp then SCP Rp and Now IMRP everyone I have meant can agree that I am fair and just in what I do, also I am also known to be strict and harsh but this only comes out when needed but 90% I'm just calm and understanding and willing to support people in any way I can. I am one of the most active staff on server in the UK time zone and I am dedicated in what I do I will make sure the job is completed before I end it all and go over anything that the person is stuck on and answer all questions with honesty and with the upmost respect and help grow their experience here at GL.

I am also from the UK and 21 years old I never act childish and will always be respectful to every I come across, also I do not tolerate any type of bullying in any way shape or form this has been shown in Naval and all departments involved with naval when I was in naval same goes in IF, also I don't not abuse my staff rank and powers and I never lower my leave and remain professional at all times and will never act childish.

before people say that I'm doing this for power there is one thing everyone knows about me I hate power I will always think you are my equal and ill treat you like it I will never act high and mighty and just ask your self if you don't believe me I left Grand Moff for IF commander (I loved working with everyone in HC but I need something more) so to me this in not about power I want to do this to improve the server and help grow the community not out of self gain, also what would I have to gain im doing this to help others and that what makes me happy and makes the RP better for all parties. this does show that power means nothing to me I just want to make the server a better place for everyone.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I have a plosive attitude to everyone and treat everyone the same and this can be shown across the community and I am loved and respected on all the servers I have been on and I'm not Scared to say what's on my mind and will do anything I can to help others and I'm always willing to help team members and support them if needed what's on my mind and will do anything I can to help others and I'm always willing to help team members and support them if needed. 

I am always willing to talk to anyone and is free anytime of day and a dump question is not a dump question to me ill answer it with all seriousness and show respect while doing it and help them understand and what they can do.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hello welcome to gaminglight support you are talking to Shadow of the support team how may I help you today.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

yes I agree if I fail ill understand if I'm removed 

Edited by jackrhyssull
  • Like 1

+1

Not going to sweet talk shadow just going to be honest i think he deserves the rank and will be a great addition to the support team and hes all ways actove on TS as for his staff rank and his rank in game so he will all ways be were hes needed and i just think he a good person and should have support 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

22 minutes ago, Finnley24 said:

+1

Not going to sweet talk shadow just going to be honest i think he deserves the rank and will be a great addition to the support team and hes all ways actove on TS as for his staff rank and his rank in game so he will all ways be were hes needed and i just think he a good person and should have support 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

9 hours ago, Finnley24 said:

+1

• Max locked this topic