ban Appeal- Denied

drk_frank69

Steam Name: Dr_frank

Ingame Name:Drk_frank

SteamID: no idea how to get this

Ban Length: perma 

Admin that Banned you:etertiny 

Reason for Ban: BlackListed alt

Dispute: i was playing on the server yesterday having fun base and making money when i got banned by admin for legit nothing nor did the staff say why i was just basing for one second and ban the next second 

-support

cant appeal blacklist 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

16 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

-Support

Do you have any evidence you are not an Alt? Eternity would not have banned you without doing an investigation 

You can't have evidence that your not an alt the only way I guess is a interview with SMT 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-SUPPORT

For starters. You account was created 2 days prior to being banned. Not to mention your buddy was banned the same day his account was created. 

Your steamID is: STEAM_0:1:539310782

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

For starters. You account was created 2 days prior to being banned. Not to mention your buddy was banned the same day his account was created. 

Your steamID is: STEAM_0:1:539310782

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King