drk_frank69

ban Appeal- Denied

Recommended Posts

Steam Name: Dr_frank

Ingame Name:Drk_frank

SteamID: no idea how to get this

Ban Length: perma 

Admin that Banned you:etertiny 

Reason for Ban: BlackListed alt

Dispute: i was playing on the server yesterday having fun base and making money when i got banned by admin for legit nothing nor did the staff say why i was just basing for one second and ban the next second 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support

Do you have any evidence you are not an Alt? Eternity would not have banned you without doing an investigation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-support

cant appeal blacklist 


                |Ex PD LT| Ex DS MSGT| Ex senior mod|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, springs.exe said:

-support

cant appeal blacklist 

its a false ban! that why i appeal im not blacklisted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez.. You dont stop trying. 

Eternity is one of the most expirenced Senior Admins on the PRP Staff Team. He wouldn't ban you without knowing that you were 100% an alt 


Senior Admin 

     "You are a Senior Dipshit." ~Calamity 2k20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Masterson said:

Jeez.. You dont stop trying. 

Eternity is one of the most expirenced Senior Admins on the PRP Staff Team. He wouldn't ban you without knowing that you were 100% an alt 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

-Support

Do you have any evidence you are not an Alt? Eternity would not have banned you without doing an investigation 

You can't have evidence that your not an alt the only way I guess is a interview with SMT 


                       

                        SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

                                              

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-SUPPORT

For starters. You account was created 2 days prior to being banned. Not to mention your buddy was banned the same day his account was created. 

Your steamID is: STEAM_0:1:539310782


|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 || SWAT LT Voxis XM6 ||

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

For starters. You account was created 2 days prior to being banned. Not to mention your buddy was banned the same day his account was created. 

Your steamID is: STEAM_0:1:539310782

 


                       

                        SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

                                              

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.