Nukes - Denied

Dr. Clef

What you want to see? - Nukes being harder to activate 

Why should we add it? - because, when the dangerous SCPs (like 682) escape, there is hardly any effort to contain them, no mass battle at the gates or on surface, just straight to the nuke.

Also, different groups like Dclass, CI and the sentient SCPs should be able to “take over” or block the Nuke Control Room from foundation personnel, making it so they can’t launch the nuke.

What are the advantages of having this? - More effort in re-containing SCPs, and bigger battles involving this SCPs

Who is it mainly for? - mainly 682 but also any SCP that the nuke would be launched for

Links to any content - no

1 hour ago, TheHumanPiano said:

-support In lore when 682 escapes the warhead is to be activated

Also it doesn't always happen

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

First off, 682 was an example, not the actual reason so -Supporting cause of that makes no sense.

+Support, there are times whenever RCF/MTF do get the upper hand, even if we have 1 SCP left, the Site Admins decide to nuke anyways. And other times RCF/MTF decides to ignore the issue altogether and just nuke instead of doing their jobs. In any case, I feel the nuke goes off a bit too much and doesn't feel like an absolute last resort.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

The requirments to nuke is either a Mass SCP breach or 682 on surface if its not a mass breach then it shouldnt be nuked and we can always run a nuke failed at the end if we really need to stop the nuke

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

6 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

The requirments to nuke is either a Mass SCP breach or 682 on surface if its not a mass breach then it shouldnt be nuked and we can always run a nuke failed at the end if we really need to stop the nuke

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Hello Clef,

Even when the requirements for a nuke are met, it usually does not happen. Site administration usually requires a period of "Attempting" to recontain the SCPS. I've seen mass breaches go 20+ minutes with no nukes and get dealt with or 682 on surface and no nuke done. I don't think they get done that often to require an even harder rule.

Edited by Matricies

8 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Clef,

Even when the requirements for a nuke are met, it usually does not happen. Site administration usually requires a period of "Attempting" to recontain the SCPS. I've seen mass breaches go 20+ minutes with no nukes and get dealt with or 682 on surface and no nuke done. I don't think they get done that often to require an even harder rule.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

18 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

or rang/hoovy testing it...

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|