ThatCameronDude

In-Game Name:

Cam

Steam Name:

[GL] ThatCameronDude

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:62057677

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?:

I am currently a moderator on ImperialRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I'm on Teamspeak at least 9-10 hours a day.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to join the Gaminglight Support team to help out as much as I possibly can within the Gaminglight Community. When, I first joined the community I was lost and was guided by a support team member. He showed me almost everything I needed to do. I want to give back to this wonderful community as much as I possibly can. By joining the support team, I will be able to learn more about our player base and about the community. I like to help people so becoming a Support team member will only make it easier for me to help everyone. As a support team member I will be able to help people with Tag issues in Teamspeak and just general issues in any game. Any errors in game that get reported to me, I would send up the chain of command in staff to have it resolved. That way no one will go on without any help in game or out of game.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I could affect support staff in activity and in quickness to respond. I have two monitors which allows me to have G-Mod open and TS open on the other side constantly watching if anyone needs help. I am well versed in how Garry's Mod works so any difficulties with that I could resolve easily. Any problems in game I could solve easily. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would begin by saying "Hello, my name is Cam, how may I assist you?" When it ends, I would say "Have a great day!"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I promise.

• Max locked this topic