42 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Springs 

What is your steam name?: [GL] Springs

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Late September early august  

What date did you make your forums account?: October 1st 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Senior Moderator 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 7 warns  https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198869841053

Have you donated?: 150 USD

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Manager: Scoot 

Head of staff: Matthew

Head Admin: Myan

Super admins: Calamity, Freeze, Munchies

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons number one is I love helping the community I always try to give back to the gaming light community as much as possible and by achieving the rank of admin I can help the community grow and help it even more. I also think Im a good at helping people not only the players but also new people from the staff team I always help the new T mods if they ever make a mistake or if they need guidance or help with a sit. I feel I have obtained the skills of an admin as my time as a senior moderator and would make a good admin I also think I have had a lot of experience as a Senior moderator and think by getting admin it would way in not only my benefit but also the community's benefit. I believe I have improved on my maturity which is a pretty good factor when taking sits I also think I am responsible as well as respectful to every player and every person in the community. I also really enjoy staffing and would be glad to get on at any time I am needed to and I generally want to help the community as much as I possibly can.       

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring them to a roof and ask them to calm down I would ask what the reason was why they Mass RDMing and if they were new to the server and did not know the rules If they were to continue cussing as me I would tell them that If they continue with this behavior then they could be given some serious punishment. if they continued with this behavior of cussing at me I would Gimp then and then warn them for their offenses as well as give them a five day ban as stated in the staff handbook.  

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I felt a player had an alt account I would go to their steam profile and gather information on the the player and closely monitor them once I believe this player is an alt account I would get a Super admin or Higher following the Chain of command. 

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

IF a player were to threaten a charge back I would bring them to a roof and inform them that doing so could get them in a lot of trouble and result in serious punishment I would also try to encourage them to read the rules a few times over for them to get a understanding.  

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring the members who were minging to a roof and talk to them I would tell them what they have done wrong and what rules they have broken I would tell them that they need to fix these thinks and encourage them to read over the MOTD once or twice to get a good understanding if there was hard evidence proving what they did wrong I would warn them I would also tell them to tell their other family members to not minge and to read over the rules once or twice.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I first ask in admin chat if anyone knew if nobody knew the answer I would follow chain of command and go to super admin if they did not know the answer I would go to a head admin If the head admin was to not know the answer I would ask a head of staff. If the head of staff was to not know I would ask a manager if the manager were to not know then next meeting I would bring the question up to zeeptin.

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

- Good Guy

- Has improved, majorly. 

- Active

- Willing to hop onto Staff

- Helpful

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

34 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Good Guy

- Has improved, majorly. 

- Active

- Willing to hop onto Staff

- Helpful

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

going go towards +-support 

fairly new to the community

today i had a problem with you  pushing my phis gun for no rightful reason when you were on staff  

i just dont think your ready 

+support

active 

nice 

Edited by Jackk
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

- Active

- Knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook and the MOTD

- Improvement in time on duty, and hopping on when staff is needed

- Plenty of experience as a Senior Moderator

The reasons above are why I believe you should be promoted to Admin.

Springs has improved a ton over time when it comes to staffing.

I hope to see you as an Admin soon.

Good luck Springs!

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

Good luck Springs!

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+ Support

-Good Guy
-Helpful
-Active
-Knows what to do and does it well
-Respectful

Good luck Springs

Edited by Asuka
  • Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 3/29/2020 at 4:50 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

Good luck Springs!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."