Why is everyone leaving...

Its just time for some people. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

There time is up here, people of this community will move on in life and soon they will have to move on from this. Most of those people you listed above have been here as long as I have or longer and I have been here for almost 2 years already. People sometimes just loose intterest in gmod or their opinions of some things get in their way. Sometimes they leave for family or life issues, but everyone is gonna leave at some point. 

some times people just have to live on with there lives man TH3  is still in the community just not staff  not only that  you really got to understand Being SMT  is alot they got to put  up with  alot of shit   and responsibility's  it is sad to say bye to them  but you got to actually be  happy for them that they found something more interests than gmod 

Obviously you haven't been in the community long enough to understand people leave all the time. It's how it works

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 4 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic