5208 weapon change - Denied

Grеg

What you want to see? -  for the weapon of the swep to be changed from a pistol to the M14

Why should we add it? - the scp is a WW2 soldier and nobody would send soldiers to war with pistols the M14 would be better

What are the advantages of having this? - The weapon would look a little better while still having the same DPS.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 5208

Links to any content - none

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

they are toy soldiers not real soldiers, and also the foundation could have taken away their primaries but they have permanent secondaries which they then use.

-support

EDIT: If you feel weak as this class, try using strategy and stay in a group, treat yourself like a real soldier, not a small super soldier rp master69420

Edited by Samm

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

-Support, the M14 would be way too powerfull.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 3/29/2020 at 8:50 PM, Private Marksmen said:

You see the swep for 5208 is the pistol itself and it makes the player small when equipped which is why he has no other sweps. If you can mod the swep to be a m14 instead of a pistol and keep it balanced then I'll +support this.

^
It's a custom swep that the pistol is a part of. I highly doubt they will ever change the weapon, since that requires editing the swep itself rather than just swapping out a weapon choice like usual.

Also, with all 5 of the toy soldiers on, they can wreak enough havoc as it is. Imo, they don't need a buff. 

-support

Edited by Sinnik

-support fuck roleplay and realism If this gives us a challenge to over come we don't want it leave the soldiers with pistols.

Obviously +support stop being a wuss and shoot the damn thing it dies in like 4 shots.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

this becomes a problem when 5 soldiers with small hitboxes and full auto rifles can destroy an mtf in 1 second if focus fired on 

-support

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg