Kraunch's CI Application

Microsoft Powerpoint

In-game Name: Kraunch

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:60154500

DiscordID:  Kraunch#5979

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
on a scale of 1 - 10 about an 8, i read SCP lore on the wiki quite often

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
I have prior experience in CI from back in July through August 2019. I am extremely efficient in firefights and breach and clear tactics alongside a competence for communication and following orders. I would make a good soldier for CI because of my aptitude for getting things done quickly and efficiently, when the need arises i can take point and guide my fellow comrades to victory if need be ensuring their safety, ontop of that i have no issue being a meat shield and protecting my higherups from danger.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
My Prior experience in CI and My aptitude for Breach and clear tactics set me apart, ontop of that I previously had the Chaos Medal Of Merit before my sudden disappearance 
image.thumb.png.8ed005f180b7fe4190b4f0b1e1a9c63e.png    <===== Proof Of Medal Of Merit 

How active can you be?
Pretty much any time past 3PM on week days give or take i generally spend hours on the server at a time

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes i do

I know i disappeared back in august due to life situations and hadnt really ever returned,  but things are stable now and ive gotten back into gaming light and im here to stay this time. i understand you guys are under Roll Call right now so this is just a preemptive Application. Glad to be back hope you guys will allow me to return.