5208 Update - Denied

G4M3R

What do you want to see? -  An update to the toy soldier SCP-5208 now currently in the game. They should have a weapon buff, as well as having keys and physguns.

Why should we add it? - The gun update is due to an event that happened particularly while I was 5208 with a full squad of them. One man alone was able to wipe out essentially our whole squad with a scythe while we all unloaded clips into him. I feel the weapons should be buffed to make 5208 a little more dangerous than that. The keys would be so that 5208 can change their colors without having to use the surrender feature or die. It's pretty annoying. Finally, the Physgun came from a little idea of mine. If they're toy soldiers, wouldn't they be capable of using small objects to build forts? I say allow a Phys gun so that toy soldiers can set up a fort in some room of the HCZ made from stuff like takeout boxes and newspapers. It'd be pretty fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - The gun update would make 5208 more dangerous than they really are- I feel if one dude with a melee weapon can take clips upon clips of ammunition from all five 5208 and still wipe them all out, they're not really a lethal SCP. Not that much, anyway. The keys I just feel should already be a thing. After all, it's already a rule for 5208 to have their swep out at all times, so it can just be an enforced rule like everything else. Finally, like mentioned earlier, the physgun would just be for fun little fort building. Obviously no stuff like doors or barricades.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-5208.

Links to any content - N/A

That’s not really the case here, the gun shoots pretty quick for a pistol and is decent in damage  and it’s hit box is pretty small and most people just don’t have the model so it’s an error making it even harder to hit it and 5 of them would just cause hell. 

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support for a weapons buff, those things are ridiculously weak, and pose practicaly no treath. And for Keys, definetly, its VERY annoying to not be able to swap between 1st Person and 3rd Person, nor use anything in the context menu. The Physgun... well, As much as i can understand the entertainment factor, the mingery would not be worth it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support the guns should be updated but not the other things such as keys and a physgun. In the MOTD we are only to keep our swep out and the addition of other items will discourage that

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

1 hour ago, TheHumanPiano said:

+/- support the guns should be updated but not the other things such as keys and a physgun. In the MOTD we are only to keep our swep out and the addition of other items will discourage that

I disagree, it states in the MOTD that we can change colors, currently the only way to do that is to die, surrender, or change jobs

11 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support for a weapons buff, those things are ridiculously weak, and pose practicaly no treath. And for Keys, definetly, its VERY annoying to not be able to swap between 1st Person and 3rd Person, nor use anything in the context menu. The Physgun... well, As much as i can understand the entertainment factor, the mingery would not be worth it.

+support on keys, -support on weapons

You are meant to stay in a group, you can easily wipe out a bunch of mtf with your small hit box and gun, if you are in a group like you are meant to be. There’s a reason you should be in a group as mtf, if you guys remember, you will be stronger against enemies. Keys on the other hand, i agree, even though i have a third person bind and donator weapons i can switch to, others don’t so huge +support on keys.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|