kendrick lawson- Denied

Posted (edited)

Steam Name: Kendrick lawson

Ingame Name:Kendrick lawson

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:539292281

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: eternity 

Reason for Ban: Alt account 

Dispute: I was driving around enjoying the server when my dad called me to help him so I went afk in spawn when I get back 10 mins later I was banned without  the admin saying a word to me I am super confused what an alt account is I'm new to the game bought it with the sale I'm really like the police rp and think its a really fun server I hope I come back and play on the server again if there anyway for me to get unbanned I would love that as my school is canceled so I would love to spend that time roleplaying on police rp

Edited by Kendrick_lawson

just stop making alts maral, you're only wasting your time.

3 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

this is my only account any it not a waste of my time man i want to play on the server so i made the appeal and i got alot of time so don't worry about that 

-support No proof. Eternity is a trusted staff member. If he believes an account is an alt, it's prolly an alt

IRP senior game master, IRP and PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

How did you know it's an alt I am just wondering was it his voice or what just wondering before I make a + - support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

18 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support No proof. Eternity is a trusted staff member. If he believes an account is an alt, it's prolly an alt

what proof could i apply i wasn't expecting to get banned as I was afk 

im sorry but one thing I dont understand is that how do we have to prove his innocence? You should have to prove how he is guilty.

7 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

sorry - support 

|Ex PD LT| Ex DS MSGT| Ex senior mod|

13 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

10 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-SUPPORT

For someone who's new to the game, you are a member of IceFuse's main page on Steam. Also, found your steamID, it is: STEAM_0:0:539292281

Oh and you created your account on March 25th 2020, have 3 warns and 2 were in the same day. You know who you really are. 

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 || SWAT LT Voxis XM6 ||

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

For someone who's new to the game, you are a member of IceFuse's main page on Steam. Also, found your steamID, it is: STEAM_0:0:539292281

Oh and you created your account on March 25th 2020, have 3 warns and 2 were in the same day. You know who you really are. 

yeah when playing on icefuse u gotta join the steam group which it shouldn't matter what steam group I'm in but keep looking whatever floats ur small boat

Edited by Kendrick_lawson

Im just going on facts that I see 🤷‍♂️

Things just aren't adding up to me. 

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 || SWAT LT Voxis XM6 ||

Just now, Voxis said:

Im just going on facts that I see 🤷‍♂️

Things just aren't adding up to me. 

thanks for finding steam id i was looking everywhere

- Support

-Trusted staff member banned you so it doesn't seem false
-No proof given that you were even banned

~Niko Bellic | EMS Deputy | FR Team Leader | Moderator | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 3/30/2020 at 3:29 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | S.W.A.T Sergeant First Class  | EMS Lieutenant |  PoliceRP Administrator | Event Team & TS Support | Official Master of Simps

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

Denied

Blacklisted again!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor