kendrick lawson- Denied

Kendrick_lawson

Steam Name: Kendrick lawson

Ingame Name:Kendrick lawson

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:539292281

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: eternity 

Reason for Ban: Alt account 

Dispute: I was driving around enjoying the server when my dad called me to help him so I went afk in spawn when I get back 10 mins later I was banned without  the admin saying a word to me I am super confused what an alt account is I'm new to the game bought it with the sale I'm really like the police rp and think its a really fun server I hope I come back and play on the server again if there anyway for me to get unbanned I would love that as my school is canceled so I would love to spend that time roleplaying on police rp

Edited by Kendrick_lawson

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

just stop making alts maral, you're only wasting your time.

How did you know it's an alt I am just wondering was it his voice or what just wondering before I make a + - support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

7 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support No proof. Eternity is a trusted staff member. If he believes an account is an alt, it's prolly an alt

sorry - support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-SUPPORT

For someone who's new to the game, you are a member of IceFuse's main page on Steam. Also, found your steamID, it is: STEAM_0:0:539292281

Oh and you created your account on March 25th 2020, have 3 warns and 2 were in the same day. You know who you really are. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

For someone who's new to the game, you are a member of IceFuse's main page on Steam. Also, found your steamID, it is: STEAM_0:0:539292281

Oh and you created your account on March 25th 2020, have 3 warns and 2 were in the same day. You know who you really are. 

yeah when playing on icefuse u gotta join the steam group which it shouldn't matter what steam group I'm in but keep looking whatever floats ur small boat

Edited by Kendrick_lawson

Im just going on facts that I see 🤷‍♂️

Things just aren't adding up to me. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

- Support

-Trusted staff member banned you so it doesn't seem false
-No proof given that you were even banned

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 3/30/2020 at 3:29 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."