1. 1. Should i become Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Tucker

Steam Name: [GL] Creeper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185936219

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, Senior Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm in TS everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team so i can help everyone in the community with their tags, i'm also on early in the morning. I know that many people have questions about stuff in the TS and the community so i want to help with that and just help other support members to so they don't have to do everything. I also want to make new people know the community and feel good in it. As i have been staff on imperialRP for a while now i want to keep it going and help more than just the ImperialRP server and help the over all community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think i can help by almost always beeing in TS so i can deal with stuff almost all the time, only times i would not be able to do stuff is when i'm at school. I will be able to help about 6-10h a day and make people.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would first Say hello and then ask what he needs help with. Then after he told me i would see if i can help or tell him what to do. and if i don't know i would ask another support for help. After it's done i would say goodbye and tell him that if he needs help agian he can come back.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have read all rules and i will follow them at all times.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

• Max locked this topic