Haunted ban appeal

Haunt3dDragoon

Steam Name: haunt3ddragoon

Ingame Name: Haunted

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:77393461

Ban Length: perm

Admin that Banned you:   rookieblue

Reason for Ban: HomoPhobic slurs/past missconduct

Dispute: alright listen, i know this is a completly fair ban and i know this probaly wont get accpeted, but i would like to atleast try. So pretty much just to start, i would like to appolgize to the people i have said bad thing towards or offensive things towards, i say this with complete sincerity and complete regret for some of the things that were said. I know that the words i called some people are competly offensive  to alot of people. I currently have a problem with anger, i have very recently started anger managment for it. as to my past misconduct on police rp, i used to be a realy big minge and tried to fuck with people as much as i can, and for that i also appolgize., i think that me wanting to minge and fuck up either peoples times is because i was not very happy at that time. I know that this probaly isnt going to be accepted but im glad that i could appoglize to those people and get this off my chest, i dont know who people are or what they have been through and i think its fucked up to call them names like "fag" and just offensive things. I realy hope that with the anger managment i can learn to control these emotions and not call people offensive things so that this dosent happend again. thanks for taking the time to read this and once again espically to the people who were effected by this i apoligize. Alot of stuff has been going on in my life, and me making it hell for other people who just want to have a good time is realy fucked up.  i realy enjoy playing on this server but i can understand why you would not want me on it, thank you for taking the time to read this. This server realy helps me to get through the day and although its unlikely it will get accepted i would realy appreciate if it would be atleast considerd

Edited by Haunt3dDragoon

3 hours ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

You had 53 chances, on prp. and on scp rp. 53 times you could've said sorry and you choose after you've been banned?
and saying homophobic slurs is a WHOLE new story for me

-Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

7 hours ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

You had 53 chances, on prp. and on scp rp. 53 times you could've said sorry and you choose after you've been banned?
and saying homophobic slurs is a WHOLE new story for me

-Support

I checked logs and saw you call someone gay and another homophobic slur multiple times after getting killed after leaving bunks multiple times. I also caught you ERPing during trainings aswell

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Blarg issued the warning for the homophobic slurs and will provide justification on that piece. I'll be providing justification on the ban itself.

Upon becoming aware that Haunted was warned for homophobic slurs which comes with a 7 day ban for first time. Upon checking Haunted's record to determine whether he had engaged in this type of behavior before I discovered that he had received 52 warnings from Police RP for a large variety of misconduct before finally being permanently banned from their server. In the two days that Haunted has now been playing on SCP since he's been banned he has picked up 7 warnings on SCP. It is abundantly clear that this player has no intention on playing on our server properly, and the fact that he's been continually warned for disrespect and has now escalated to yelling homophobic slurs at other players shows that he clearly does not want to be a positive member of this community.

These factors led to me issuing a permanent ban to Haunted to protect our players from his continued and escalating misconduct.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

In the two days that Haunted has now been playing on SCP since he's been banned he has picked up 7 warnings on SCP.

7 warning in 2 days? (CORRECTION WITHIN 24 HOURS)

OH and including PRP this past WEEK you've received a total of 16 warning between both servers 

The DAY you were banned on PRP you came over here and got 6 WARNINGS 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."